The Zcash team has shared a public ‘Testnet’ Interest Form for Coda Protocol, which will help any user to get a hands-on of the new update based on their skill level. The Zcash Foundation also shared a technical video presentation about the design space for scaling Zcash using recursive validation.
Zcash (ZEC) Current Statistics (On 28th June 10:00 UTC):
- The trading price of Zcash against USD (Zcash to USD) was around 112.68.
- At the same time, the Market Cap was 772,365,310 USD.
- On top of that, there were a total of 6,851,544 ZEC coins were in circulation.
- With a Return on Investment of 97.37% but in negative, Zcash is ranked at 22nd place in the cryptocurrency chart.
- Additionally, ZEC vs. Bitcoin was valued at around 0.00982366 BTC.
- Along with that, the 24-hour trading volume in Zcash was 832,243,918 USD.
ZEC Price Comparison:
As a standard procedure, let’s compare the price of Zcash from its 25-day’s back value from Zcash Chart. On June 03, Zcash (ZEC to USD) was trading at 87.61 USD. From there, the altcoin has made a thumping growth, and today, it is trading with a hike of almost 28.61%. Similarly, in the weekly trading chart, the crypto has shown almost flat variations and made a slight hike of 0.95%, when compared to the trading price of 111.59 USD on 22nd June. But that’s not all; yesterday was a bad trading day for Zcash. Yesterday, the coin opened at 112.84 USD, and with a substantial dip of 7.14%, the altcoin wrapped the day up at 104.79 USD.
Zcash Price Prediction:
Today, Zcash was trading in the uptrend. As per our prediction, the altcoin will most probably be trading around $150 by the end of the year. If you look at the current scenario, the resistance level for the ZEC coin is at 113.37 USD. Additionally, the support level is at 96.29 USD.
Earlier, we suggested buying in the short term and today is payback time for that. Additionally, the price of Zcash is going to increase from here. As far as trends are concerned, the long, as well as short term, are bullish.