The whole cryptocurrency market is going through a breakdown phase, and so do Zcash (ZEC). But there is no need to be dis-hearted as the developers of Zcash are focused on resolving the long term crisis and with another bounce back, except for a good return.
Zcash Price Current Statistics:
- Zcash vs. USD was trading at around 82.45 USD.
- The return on investment of Zcash, at the same time, was 98.08% in negative.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the crypto was 546,657,382 USD.
- The total altcoin coins in circulation were 6,679,469 ZEC.
- It is ranked currently at 23rd place in the crypto chart, Zcash Vs. Bitcoin was valued around 0.01035114 BTC per coin.
ZEC Coin Comparison:
If you look at the 7-days trading variations, the coin is down by $2.35. However, in 25-days comparison, the Zcash price has shown a lot of growth. On May 10, Zcash (ZEC) was trading around 58.76 USD. If we compare it with today’s price, the altcoin gained $23.69 and is trading with a hike of 42.02%.
Zcash Price Prediction:
Zcash on aimed at providing a privacy-centric digital currency. Although, the market trends are bearish, as per our analysis, there is a high probability of breakthrough toward the upper side once the market correction occurs. The resistance level, which was $90 earlier, has now come down to $85, but the support level is still at 80 USD.
The breakdown of the crypto space and earlier delisted from the BitOmega are together bringing Zcash down. It also filled investors with a sense of panic. In the current scenario, stay away from short term investment. However, long and medium terms are still bullish.