The Zcash Foundation, in partnership with Parity Technology, announced Zebra, a consensus compatible Zcash node client written in Rust, released under GPL 3.0 licence. Earlier, the Electric Coin had the exclusive Zcash software node, but now, Parity Technology also has a full-fledged Zcash software node running.
Zcash (ZEC) Current Statistics:
- On June 18, at UTC 10:14, Zcash price (ZEC to USD) was around 104.02 USD.
- At the same time, the market cap of the altcoin was 707,626,017 USD.
- Along with that, there were a total of 6,779,994 ZEC chips were in circulation.
- With an ROI of 97.57% (in the negative), Zcash is ranked at 23rd place in the crypto market.
- Additionally, ZEC price (BTC) was around 0.01132152 BTC per chip.
- Currently, the 24-hrs trading volume in Zcash to USD was 450,120,058 USD.
Zcash Price Comparison:
As per Zcash chart of May 21, Zcash (ZEC) was trading at 71.757 USD. From there, the coin has grown by a thumping amount and today, after 25-days, it is trading with a thumping hike of almost 44.96%. Again, in the weekly trading span, the coin is moving towards the positive end of the spectrum and trading with a jump up of 20.40%, from the marked price of 86.3882 USD on June 11.
Zcash Price Prediction:
Surprisingly, Zcash has surpassed the 100 USD mark in an intraday trading, yesterday. As of now, there is a support level for Zcash at 100 USD, and additionally, a resistance level at 110 USD. As per our speculation, the altcoin might trade around 108 USD TO 112 USD by the end of the year.
Although there is a slight slowdown in the market from the yesterday’s zeal, Zcash (ZEC) has crossed the three-digit mark. Additionally, the coin is going to move forward from here. The upcoming Zcash Conference is also going to add some positive sentiments in the action in the coin. Zcash (ZEC) is surely a crypto to watch out for in 2019.