Zcash (ZEC) will soon release a significant Guarda Wallet update. This will help the coin in tightening the security further. Just a few days back, Zcash owners were asked to upgrade their chips for maintaining their legacy addresses.
Zcash Current Statistics:
- As on June 10, at UTC 11:03, Zcash (ZEC) was trading around 77.90 USD.
- Having an ROI of 98.15% (in the negative), the Mcap of the altcoin was 534,800,505 USD.
- On top of that, the current ranking of Zcash (ZEC) in the crypto chart is 23rd.
- Again, a total of 6,722,981 ZEC chips were in circulation, at the above mentioned time.
- Zcash Bitcoin was trading around 0.01025879 BTC per chip.
- Additionally, the 24-hrs trading volume in the crypto was 349,177,355 USD.
Zcash Price Comparison:
25-days back, on May 16, Zcash (ZEC) was trading at 74.79 USD. But, today, the coin is trading with a small hike of 4.1%. However, in a week of trading, the Zcash has declined almost by 8.68%, from the trading price of 85.16 USD on June 03. Yesterday was also a bad trading day for Zcash (ZEC), where the coin opened at $80.81 and wrapped the day up at 77.67 USD, with a decline of 3.14 USD (-3.89%).
Zcash Price Prediction:
Just like the market sentiments, Zcash (ZEC) is also seeing a declining trend. As per our Zcash Prediction, we can claim that it is a good coin for long-term investment and might trade around the $100 mark by the EOY.
There is a bearish trend in the market as well as in Bitcoin. And most of the cryptos are following this trend. At present, it is advised to stay away from short-term trading. However, the long-term prediction is bullish.