Zcash (ZEC) will soon release a significant Guarda Wallet update. This will help the coin in tightening the security further. Just a few days back, Zcash owners were asked to upgrade their chips for maintaining their legacy addresses.
Zcash Current Statistics:
- As on June 10, at UTC 11:03, Zcash (ZEC) was trading around 77.90 USD.
- Having an ROI of 98.15% (in the negative), the Mcap of the altcoin was 534,800,505 USD.
- On top of that, the current ranking of Zcash (ZEC) in the crypto chart is 23rd.
- Again, a total of 6,722,981 ZEC chips were in circulation, at the above mentioned time.
- Zcash Bitcoin was trading around 0.01025879 BTC per chip.
- Additionally, the 24-hrs trading volume in the crypto was 349,177,355 USD.
Zcash Price Comparison:
25-days back, on May 16, Zcash (ZEC) was trading at 74.79 USD. But, today, the coin is trading with a small hike of 4.1%. However, in a week of trading, the Zcash has declined almost by 8.68%, from the trading price of 85.16 USD on June 03. Yesterday was also a bad trading day for Zcash (ZEC), where the coin opened at $80.81 and wrapped the day up at 77.67 USD, with a decline of 3.14 USD (-3.89%).
Zcash Price Prediction:
Just like the market sentiments, Zcash (ZEC) is also seeing a declining trend. As per our analysis, Zcash (ZEC) is a good coin for a longer term investment and might trade around $100 mark by the EOY.
There is a bearish trend in the market as well as in the Bitcoin. And most of the cryptos are following this trend. At present, it is advised to stay away from short term trading. However, long term prediction is bullish.