If you are a Bitcoin enthusiast, you must have already heard about Bitcoin.de, the one-stop marketplace for trading and investing in Bitcoin. Headquartered in Germany, Bitcoin.de is one of the largest exchange forums in Europe that operates in association with more than 800,000 clients. At present, the exchange forum of Bitcoin.de is barred from users of the United States.
The platform of Bitcoin.de boasts of an easy trading model, and its features make it convenient for both beginner and advanced traders to buy and sell Bitcoin at significant cryptocurrency markets. The best part of the platform is that it provides a wide range of analytical charts and tools to the registered users for easy trading and investment. If you are keen to be a part of Bitcoin.de, please read the detailed Bitcoin.de review before registering.
|Listed Cryptocurrency||BTC, BTG, BCH, BSV, ETH, DOGE|
|Trading Pairs||BTC/EUR, BCH/EUR, BTG/EUR, ETH/EUR, BSV/EUR, LTC/EUR, XRP/EUR, DOGE/EUR|
|Supported Fiat Currencies||Euro|
|Deposit Fees||Depends on Currency|
|Withdrawal Fees||Depends on Currency|
|Customer Support||Submit a request form & FAQ Support|
What Is Bitcoin.de?
Bitcoin.de is an online marketplace based in Europe that enables registered traders to buy and sell Bitcoins at significant cryptocurrency markets. The trading platform of Bitcoin.de allows trading in Bitcoin and allows users to buying and selling other popular cryptocurrencies.
Established in the year 2011, Bitcoin.de was quick to flourish and become one of the foremost market leaders of Europe. The platform of Bitcoin.de succeeded in acquiring more than 800,000 users over the years, thereby carving itself a niche in the cryptocurrency market as the forum for the exchange and storage of Bitcoin cash and other cryptocurrencies.
Today, the Bitcoin trading platform, Bitcoin.de, is the sole Bitcoin emporium in the world that features a direct interface with the traditional banking and finance system. The platform is the strategic partner of Fidor Bank AG of Munich, Germany. Through this partnership, Bitcoin.de enables the registered users to purchase and sell cryptocurrency assets directly from their bank accounts of Fidor Bank AG.
How Does Bitcoin.de Work?
The first step in Bitcoin.de for trading and investment in Bitcoin is the user’s registration with the platform. Upon registration, the users will conduct trading directly with verified users in various cryptocurrency exchange markets.
Follow the steps below to conduct trading at the platform of Bitcoin.de:-
- Visit the official website of Bitcoin.de and sign up with the platform. Log in with your credentials and proceed to browse the sales options.
- Check out the Buy column to note the various sales offers placed by different trade participants of the platform.
- Visit the Sell column next to look at the various purchase requests put forth by the trading participants.
- Configure the platform’s settings to conduct Bitcoin trading according to your style and preferences.
- Initiate a sale or purchase of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency of your choice to open the trading position.
- Keep an eye on the trading graphs and charts while the trading session remains active.
- Close the trading position and withdraw the proceeds directly to your bank account linked with the platform.
Features of Bitcoin.de
Bitcoin.de is vested with a host of features that makes it one of the best Bitcoin trading platforms in Europe.
Given below are the salient characteristics of Bitcoin.de:-
- Bitcoin.de is one of the biggest cryptocurrency trading forums in Europe. It is based in Germany and is associated with more than 800,000 users from across the world.
- Bitcoin.de enables the users to create Bitcoins with the help of the built-in Bitcoin miner. For using the Bitcoin miner, the users need to use the Bitcoin Rig, a complex machine employed for solving the intricate puzzles to create Bitcoin at the platform of Bitcoin.de.
- Bitcoin.de works in integration with the Bitcoin Client for the management of the Bitcoin wallets of the users. The platform of Bitcoin.de also permits the users to use its native online crypto wallet for the secure management of Bitcoin.
- There are two types of marketplaces at Bitcoin.de. One marketplace allows trading between cryptocurrency and fiat currency, and the other market is for trading between two different cryptocurrencies with the help of an external wallet. At present, the market of Bitcoin.de allows trading with the fiat currency Euro and the cryptocurrencies BTC, BCH, BTG, ETH, BSV, LTC, and XRP.
- Bitcoin.de regards the security of the platform as a top priority. The Bug Bounty program of Bitcoin.de is in place to do away with the bugs of the system. The team at the Bug Bounty program constantly monitors the system for safety glitches and weak points. A specialist third-party firm conducts penetration tests and security auditing to maintain the confidentiality of data and user privacy at the platform. The platform also offers rewards to those users who discover bugs in the system and file reports to eliminate the same.
- Several Bitcoin.de reviews reveal that the platform accepts different payment methods for the users’ convenience of trading and investment. One can purchase Bitcoin and make direct payment through SEPA transactions. Another accepted mode of payment is Express Trade that facilitates automated processing of payments via the user’s bank account at Fidor Bank of Munich.
Bitcoin.de Review: Pros and Cons
The pros and cons of Bitcoin.de are tabulated below:-
|Bitcoin.de is highly popular and trusted by one and all, as is evident from its global user base.||The customer service help desk is not highly responsive.|
|More than 98% of the customer portfolios are kept offline.|
|Trading takes place with audited Bitcoin customer trading portfolios.|
|Every server of Bitcoin.de is located in the top data processing centers of Europe.|
|The platform takes rigorous measures and uses the right technology to ensure security.|
Bitcoin.de Registration Process
It is pretty easy and hassle-free to register with Bitcoin.de. Follow the steps below to open an account with Bitcoin.de:-
- Click on the Register button at the official website of Bitcoin.de.
- Set a username and password, and then enter your email address for successful registration with Bitcoin.de.
- Verify the registration by clicking on the verification link sent to the registered email soon after the registration.
- Log in with your username and password by clicking on the Login button to configure the trading platform.
- Verify your bank account details and mobile number to start trading in cryptocurrencies through your account at the platform.
Trading, Buying, & Selling Bitcoin at Bitcoin.de
After the registration and verification processes are over, it is time to configure the trading platform of Bitcoin.de to start buying and selling Bitcoin. Visit the Buy column to browse through the available sales offers. Select an offer and click on Buy to initiate the purchase of Bitcoin. Input the amount of Bitcoin you seek to purchase and then click on the Buy Now button.
To sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, visit the Sell column and choose among the purchase offers. Select the amount of cryptocurrency to be sold and then click on Sell Now to conclude the sale. Moreover, you are suggested to visit Bitcoin.de’s official site FAQ section to solve your queries regarding its services.
The trading fee for placing a Bitcoin purchase request is set at 0.5%. For express trading, the Bitcoin purchase fee is 0.4%. Fidor Bank imposes an extra fee of 0.1% for purchasing Bitcoin through express trade. The fee for selling Bitcoin is 0.5%. Each trading party in the sale of Bitcoin pays a fee of 0.5%.
Bitcoin.de Trading View
Register with Bitcoin.de to access the trading view of the platform. The trading view of Bitcoin.de comprises the order book, technical analysis charts and graphs of the selected cryptocurrency, and the order history. Bitcoin.de showcases an order book, two order boxes, and significant price charts at the trading view.
Methods of Payment at Bitcoin.de
Bitcoin.de allows two convenient modes of payment for trading in cryptocurrencies, as listed below:-
- Direct payment requires the buyer to transfer the amount directly to the seller’s bank account for the SEPARATE processing of Bitcoin.de cash. Receive the cryptocurrency in your Bitcoin.de wallet and keep the receipt of the transfer.
- For automated payment through express trade, the user needs to have an account with Fidor Bank, and that account must be registered with Bitcoin.de. Every transaction shall take place directly and without delay between the Fidor Bank accounts of the buyer and seller.
Bitcoin.de Mobile App
The Bitcoin.de app is highly functional and helpful for cryptocurrency trading on the go. The mobile app is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows and is available at all app stores.
Bitcoin.de Supported Currencies & Countries
At present, the users of Bitcoin.de can conduct trading in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, and Bitcoin SV. The platform also looks forward to adding more cryptocurrencies to the trading portfolio.
Bitcoin.de offers high security against hackers by making it mandatory for the users to implement 2-Factor authentication. One can also use the Authenticator app to log into the platform. The platform also allows 2FA by the employment of the password table.
The password table consists of a table of characters needed to be extracted to create a strong password. To enhance the platform’s security, one can use the Yubikey for securing the account with cryptographic OTPs. The platform has a PGP mechanism in place to automatically encrypt emails. One can also set up login restrictions to prevent unauthorized login at Bitcoin.de through unknown IP addresses.
Bitcoin.de Customer Support
Users can reach out to the customer support help desk by filling in the contact form. Give a detailed description of the issue in the contact form to secure a quick resolution. One can also consult the comprehensive FAQ section for help with general problems.
Bitcoin.de Review: Conclusion
It is evident from the Bitcoin.de review that the platform is well-suited to the cryptocurrency trading style of one and all. What makes the platform stand out is the trading view that is easily accessible and understandable by the users and that makes it the biggest bitcoin exchange in the world. Although, it offers a host of trading tools to conduct profitable trading in the cryptocurrency markets. The platform is highly secure and associated with thousands of users across the world.
Is Bitcoin.de Safe?
Bitcoin.de is perfectly safe for the storage and trading of cryptocurrencies. Users can enable 2FA security, set a strong password, and make good use of the Bug Bounty program for the most secure trading experience.
Is Bitcoin.de a Legit Exchange?
Bitcoin.de is a legitimate and regulated cryptocurrency exchange platform that ensures safe cryptocurrency trading for its ever-expanding user base.
How Does Bitcoin.de Work?
Bitcoin.de works by providing the users with trading tools and charts for analytical trading and investment in cryptocurrencies online.
How long does Bitcoin verification take?
Usually, the verification takes around 10 minutes. But sometimes due to increased popularity of Bitcoin network, it might take up to an hour or more.
How do beginners invest in Bitcoin?
To buy Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency:
- One will need a crypto exchange where buyers and sellers meet to exchange dollars for coins.
- Decide a payment option.
- Place an order.
- Select a safe storage option.