CoinCorner was established in 2014 in the Isle of Man by Danny Scott. As per our CoinCorner review, this company is a European-based Bitcoin exchange to help users buy Bitcoin easily. This cryptocurrency broker provides a mobile wallet that allows users to sell, transfer, and buy Bitcoin and other cryptos by offering various payment options. CoinCorner has more than 2 million registered users and supports over 45 countries; 40% of their users are from the United Kingdom.
|Headquarters||Isle of Man|
|Supported Fiat Currencies||GBP and EUR|
|Minimum Deposit||Depends on Currency & Payment Methods|
|Deposit Fees||Depends on Currency & Payment Methods|
|Transaction Fees||Depends on Currency & Payment Methods|
|Withdrawal Fees||Depends on Currency & Payment Methods|
|Customer Support||Email,Livechat,FAQ & Submit a request|
What Is CoinCorner?
As per our CoinCorner review, if the trader wants to buy, send, receive, store, or spend cryptocurrencies, CoinCorner is the best choice. CoinCorner has become a pioneer in cryptocurrency exchange and it has become one of the best places to buy Bitcoin using a credit card.CoinCorner is a well-known peer-to-peer exchange where users can trade cryptos with other users at competitive prices without any hassles. Recently this exchange has added more altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple. The coins offered by the platform can be purchased, stored, or sold, but they cannot be withdrawn. This platform provides a service known as CoinCorner Concierge, and it is useful for investors who would like to buy and sell more than USD 100,000 worth of Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, or Litecoin. This has been developed for institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals.
CoinCorner Platform Interface
How Does CoinCorner Work?
As per our CoinCorner review, CoinCorner exchange has several advantages over other cryptocurrency brokers. The platform is simple to use, and choosing the preferred cryptocurrency is very easy. It also allows the users to pay in fiat currencies like GBP and EUR with just a few clicks. In this way, the users can create a diversified investment portfolio with crypto-to-fiat. CoinCorner app shows the user’s portfolio in a chart by offering a quick view of the user’s holdings.
Features of CoinCorner
Like many top crypto exchanges, CoinCorner has several features and advantages like offering wide options for payment, trading tools, charts, etc. Here are the few main features of this platform:-
- CoinCorner’s available deposit options are credit card, debit card, and bank account transfer.
- CoinCorner is a regulated exchange that supports only four crypto coins Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.
- It also supports fiat currencies like Euros and British pounds.
- It provides multi-signature cold storage for storing the majority of their coins.
- This platform provides a crypto wallet that is easy to access the account.
- CoinCorner wallet helps secure the trader’s account by offering a two-factor authentication through Google authenticator, which is highly secured.
- The users of this platform can send and receive Bitcoin to other users through an easy QR code from their address.
- According to several CoinCorner reviews, this platform has an affiliate program where the users can invite their friends and family to exchange. In this way, receive 10 GBP a referral who deposits 100 GBP or more.
CoinCorner Review: Pros and Cons
|This is regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.||Bank deposit and withdrawal fees are high outside the UK.|
|Lower fixed fees.||Few cryptos can be traded.|
|Offers educational resources for beginners.||The registration process is a bit lengthy.|
|Provides a wallet app.||Limited coverage.|
|This platform does not ask for verification for smaller purchases.|
|Only Euro and GBP fiat currencies are supported.|
|It offers a great intuitive user experience.|
CoinCorner Account Opening Process
Follow the below steps:-
- As per our review, signing up on this platform is fast and easy. The investors need to verify their email addresses if they want to access the platform. In order to verify the account, a message will be displayed that the account status is not verified currently; the investor will be asked to confirm the verification when they deposit 100 pounds.
- CoinCorner’s exchange verification and the KYC process uses two-factor authentication. The trader should open a Google authenticator and should enable the authentication code using their mobile app. They need to scan the QR code using the Google authenticator app.
- The new applications are taken for processing during business hours, and until the verification process is complete, the users will not be able to process the withdrawals. It offers a few primary tabs like buy/sell, withdraw, deposit, send, receive, history, affiliate, settings, and gift cards. If the investor chooses an affiliate plan, this platform has marketing tools used for promoting like links, HTML links, and banners.
Purchasing Cryptocurrencies With CoinCorner
The investor should visit the website of CoinCorner to register, and they will be asked to provide details like full name, email, password, and address. A verification email will be sent to the email address offered by the user. Upon clicking the link, the user can confirm their email. They will be asked to provide a mobile number, and they need to enter the code sent through SMS. This completes the verification process. This platform does not ask for any ID verification to process further.
When the registration process is complete, the user should proceed with CoinCorner Login. A deposit limit will be placed on the user’s account, and they will be asked to verify the account. Further, the platform will ask for two mandatory ID checks, like proof of address and national ID. Also, users will be asked to provide a selfie, and this will complete the verification process. This process is quick, and it is completed the same day.
Before proceeding to purchase Bitcoins, the user should fund their account either in GBP or EUR. Neteller and credit card deposits are instantly credited to the user account. If the user wants to use a bank account transfer, then the account should be verified first.
On the menu tab, the user can choose to buy Bitcoin or sell other cryptos. Also, they can choose whether they are buying from EUR/GBP wallet. The user should enter the amount they would like to purchase and click the “buy” button. If they are interested in selling, they should select the currency they would like to withdraw.
If the user wants to withdraw, it is carried out in GBP/EUR through a bank transfer. They can withdraw to their Bitcoin address; they should enter their wallet address to send the funds.
CoinCorner Registration Process
Unlike many crypto exchanges, this platform charges 1% as trading fees if the user wants to buy Bitcoin or sell their cryptocurrency. This fee is detected from the final amount they receive. Withdrawals and deposits are available in Bitcoin and fiat. Click here to know more about its fee structure.
If the user chooses Neteller, CoinCorner charges 3.2% as a fee, and the maximum or minimum limit is 20GBP/EUR TO 5000 GBP/EUR. If the user chooses a bank transfer in British pounds in the UK, they are charged 1GB as a fee, and the minimum and maximum are 5 GBP, and there is no maximum limit. If the trader chooses Bitcoin, there are no trading fees and no limits.
If the trader opts for Neteller for Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin, there are no withdrawal fees. This exchange does not support bank transfers EUR (Swift). If the trader uses bank transfer GBP (UK) as their preferred choice for withdrawal, they are charged a minimum fee of 1 GBP, and the maximum is 5 GBP – without any limit. The trading fees for buying or selling cryptos are based on the actual amount; it will increase with the invested amount. For amounts less than or equal to 10 GBP/EUR, the platform charges 1 GBP/EUR.
CoinCorner Accepted Payment Method
CoinCorner supported payment methods are:-
- Neteller Deposits.
- SEPA bank transfer.
- Credit and debit cards for GBP and EUR transfers.
- GBP bank transfer for international.
- GBP bank account transfer for faster payment service.
The users can deposit funds only in British pounds or Euros through their debit or credit cards, bank transfers, or Neteller. Regarding withdrawals, some of the available options are bank transfers, credit cards, debit cards, digital coins for deposits, and withdrawals.
CoinCorner Supported Cryptocurrencies & Countries
CoinCorner is a crypto-fiat exchange and supports the four largest crypto coins by market cap. Here is the list of supported cryptocurrencies by the platform:-
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
This website supports clients from more than 45 countries. Let’s dive into countries where CoinCorner is available:-
- Cayman Islands
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
- The United Kingdom, etc.
CoinCorner Mobile App
CoinCorner provides an app for Android and IOS; the CoinCorner wallet is integrated into this app. All the provided exchange features are available in this app, like send or receive, sell, store, transfer, buy Bitcoin.
It provides a convenient and fastest way to send, transfer Bitcoin to other users. The user should use the QR code if they want to transmit Bitcoins. The app has several good features and security of the user’s fund.
The traders can exchange services by accessing the platform through mobile and downloading the Android and IOS applications. These can be accessed through the Google play store and the Apple app store. These apps can be accessed for free and offer several functionalities to their users.
CoinCorner Mobile App
CoinCorner on its website provides information about wallet API, CoinCorner info API, merchant API, exchange API, and blockchain API. CoinCorner is a cryptocurrency exchange with an E-Commerce payment gateway that provides a mobile app and an API for the users to access the exchange. The API of CoinCorner enables users to access their accounts by integrating with third-party systems programmatically. Further, the request call limit is 60 requests a minute. The API’s public version can be implemented specifically to retrieve order book, ticker, and transaction information. The private API can also withdraw Bitcoin, retrieve account balances, edit the current orders, and several more.
CoinCorner Security & Privacy
Like many crypto exchanges, the CoinCorner website has the best industry-related security measures; a few of them include:-
- All the services of CoinCorner have to go through SSL technology for added security.
- More than 95% of the client’s funds are stored in offline cold storage, safer from thefts and hacks.
- CoinCorner provides two-factor authentication for additional security for all its customers.
CoinCorner Customer Support
According to several CoinCorner reviews, CoinCorner’s customer service can be contacted through:-
- Live chat – where the service team is available from Monday to Friday.
- This exchange has a help center providing FAQ on several aspects of buying and selling cryptocurrency on the platform.
- CoinCorner provides email support where the users can contact the support team.
- Also, the users can submit a request on their website if they require any clarifications.
CoinCorner Customer Support
CoinCorner Review: Bottom Line
In conclusion, CoinCorner is a regulated and one of the largest crypto exchanges that support fiat currencies like Euros and British pounds and a few digital coins. Moreover, the platform is user-friendly and straightforward, which implies it is quite easy for new users to use it. The fees charged by the platform are ideal, and it has a wallet that is very helpful for its users. Also, it facilitates peer-to-peer crypto payment transfers that can be facilitated easily. CoinCorner provides a Visa card that helps the users to spend crypto wherever the Visa is accepted.
Is CoinCorner Legit and Regulated?
This company is regulated by IMFSA (the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority), and it is one of the first cryptocurrency companies to have achieved designated business status.
Where Is CoinCorner Based?
CoinCorner is based in the Isle of Man, and it is a well-established exchange.
Does CoinCorner Need Id?
CoinCorner does not need any ID verification from their customer, and it is elementary to sign up on the platform.
Is CoinCorner Reliable?
CoinCorner is a trusted platform, and it has never been stopped or down during times of high demand or large traffic. This makes them one of the most trusted and reliable crypto exchanges to buy Bitcoin.
Is CoinCorner Safe?
CoinCorner was founded in 2014, and it was established in the Isle of Man; it is one of the well-known and oldest crypto exchanges. According to various CoinCorner reviews, the website and their wallet have never been hacked. Further, Touch ID offered by the platform enhances more security measures.