What is FXGT.com?
FXGT.com is an award-winning, regulated broker recently honored with the Best Broker 2023 award by AtoZ Markets. It is licensed and regulated in different jurisdictions and has multiple licenses, making it a secure forex broker in the financial markets. It is a well-established crypto platform with various trading instruments, including FX asset classes, cryptocurrencies, synthetic cryptocurrency pairs, metals, energy, equity indices, stocks, DeFi tokens, and NFTs. However, this FXGT.com review will focus on the platform’s key features, regulations, pros and cons, trading instruments, trading platforms, registration process, maximum leverage, trading fees, and many more.
|Regulated||FSA, FSCA, VFSC, CySEC|
|Instruments Offered||Forex, cryptocurrencies, synthetic cryptocurrency pairs, precious metals, energies, equity indices, stocks, DeFi tokens, NFTs, GTi12 Index|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$5|
|Maximum Leverage||check note please|
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)||Yes|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)||Yes|
|Supported currencies||USD, EUR. JPY, VND, THB, MYR, IDR, BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, USDT|
|Customer Support||24/7 multilingual support via live chat, email, & resource center support|
The forex broker is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders with multiple account types, irrespective of the traders’ experience level and trading strategy. FXGT.com offers exclusive promotions, including welcome and loyalty bonuses, to reward experienced and beginner traders for participating on the trading platform.
Is FXGT.com Regulated?
FXGT.com is an established forex trading company operated by different companies with valid licenses in different countries.
- In Seychelles, FXGT.com is operated by 360 Degrees Markets Ltd (registration number 8421720-1), regulated and licensed by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA), Securities Dealer’s License Number SD019.
- FXGT.com is regulated by GT IO Markets Ltd in South Africa, regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority.
- In Vanuatu, FXGT.com is operated by GT Global Markets Ltd and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) License Number 700601.
- In Cyprus, TEC International Ltd and 180 Degree Services Ltd operate FXGT.com with license and regulation under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) license number 382/20.
Why Choose FXGT.com?
- 0 Swaps – Traders on FXGT.com can enjoy swap-free trading on indices, gold, and cryptocurrencies.
- $0 Fees – Make deposits and withdrawals on FXGT.com without any heavy fees or commissions.
- 0 Pips – FXGT.com offers the tightest spreads starting from 0 Pips on select account types.
- $5 Min – Use the top-notch trading features and functions on FXGT.com by registering on the platform and making a minimum deposit requirement of $5 across all account types.
- 1:1000 Dynamic Leverage – With dynamic leverage of 1:1000, traders can balance their risk appetite by maximizing trading potential.
- 24/7 Multilingual Local Support – FXGT.com understands the importance of catering to customers with 24/7 customer support via live chat and email support.
FXGT.com Review: Pros and Cons
|Seamless trading experience with multiple trading accounts and award-winning MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.||Does not offer trading for US clients.|
|Educational resources and market insights for beginner traders.||Conditions vary based on regulatory entities and regulation policies.|
|Fruitful cooperation from customer support agents.|
|Multiple regulation and licenses in different jurisdictions.|
|Regular and generous promotions and bonuses.|
FXGT.com Market Instruments
FXGT.com offers a variety of market instruments to incorporate all types of traders and allow them to trade across different financial markets. Traders can trade hundreds of forex pairs, commodities, cryptocurrencies, synthetic cryptos, precious metals, stocks, equities, energies, and DeFi tokens. Let’s check out each of them to know more about FXGT.com market instruments –
Traders can participate in the forex market using the FXGT.com website and trade across minor, major, and exotic currency pairs. When writing this FXGT.com review, the tradable forex pairs on the platform are – EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, and EUR/CHF.
Almost all forex brokers in the market offer crypto trading to its traders to give them access to the 24/7 crypto market and give broader exposure on a single trade through the platform’s GTi12 Index. FXGT.com traders can trade in crypto pairs such as BTC/USD, BTC/JPY, ETH/USD, ETH/JPY, XRP/USD, and LTC/USD.
Synthetic Cryptocurrencies Pairs
Synthetic cryptocurrencies, or synthetic assets or crypto synths, are generally tokenized derivatives whose values are linked to other assets via contracts. FXGT.com offers synthetic crypto pairs to allow traders to enjoy the interaction between the crypto and the traditional markets. The supported synthetic crypto pairs on FXGT.com include BTC/XAU, BTC/XAG, BTC/USO, BTC/SPX, BTC/NAS, BTC/DOW, and BTC/APL.
FXGT.com offers precious metals to allow its traders to diversify their portfolios by trading popular metals like silver and gold against US dollars.
Coming to energies, traders can explore the price fluctuations and deep liquidity of the energy market, which includes gas and oil trading, for example, US oil, UK oil, and natural gas.
With equity indices on FXGT.com, traders can trade different securities and discover ways to diversify their trading portfolios. At the time of writing this review, traders can trade in the following indices – US30, US100, US500, JP225, UK100, and GER40
With FXGT.com’s GTi12 Index, traders can trade the cryptocurrency universe from a single index and explore the potential of the trading market with popular cryptocurrencies. It offers unique pricing with equal weightage from the value of the 12 currently most popular crypto, including Bitcoin, Polkadot, Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Solana, Binance, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Polygon, Stellar, and TRON. Note that – 1 Index = 12 Cryptos.
FXGT.com offers traders an opportunity to participate in the stock market and invest in the most popular and largest companies in the world, including Amazon, Apple, American International Group, American Express, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, eBay, Disney, Citibank, Google, HP, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Netflix, Nike, Tesla, and many more.
DeFi tokens are decentralized finance tokens that involve trading in the digital market across popular cryptocurrencies pairs, including LNK/USD, ZRX/USD, REN/USD, UNI/USD, SNX/USD, CRO/USD, AAV/USD.
FXGT.com traders can also participate in NFT (Non-Fungible Token) trading and diversify their investment portfolios with 100% unique NFT assets, including CHZ/USD, ENJ/USD, DGB/USD, THT/USD, MAN/USD.
FXGT.com Trading Platforms
We examined trading platforms offered by FXGT.com that allow traders to buy, sell, and trade financial instruments with a few clicks on any device. FXGT.com offers multiple trading platforms, including:-
MT4 or MetaTrader 4, an award-winning platform offering multiple relevant features required for seamless trading. The advantages of using the MetaTrader 4 trading platform are –
- Multi-Functional Elements – An efficient, versatile, and user-friendly trading platform with various easily customizable functions.
- Automated Trading – Access to technical indicators and pre-installed EAs (expert advisors) with MQL4 language.
- Hedging Support – Deploys risk management strategies and trades short and long positions on the same market instrument.
- Traditional Timeframes – Use 9 different chart timeframes that range from 1 minute to 1 month.
FXGT.com also offers MetaTrader 5 trading platform with the following features:-
- Enhanced Speed – An efficient and quick trading platform with fast order execution on 64-bit operating systems.
- Analytics and Indicators – Access to 38 built-in indicators, 46 graphical objects, and 22 analytical tools.
- Advanced Back Testing – Enhanced trading strategy testing capability with multicurrency back testing.
- Market Depth – Use the greater depth of the financial market and unlock up to 21 chart time frames.
VPS on a virtual private server is a secure, high-speed server, allowing users to enjoy round-the-clock forex trading on MetaTrader platforms, even offline. VPS hosting on FXGT.com runs its private operating system and helps eliminate downtime and ensure safety by protecting users against power loss, hardware, failures, or connection issues. Traders on FXGT.com can power up their trades with VPS hosting and keep their EA running offline.
GTLot, a unique creation by FXGT.com, is a proprietary platform used to evaluate and benchmark the trading volumes of a trader’s live trading account. The sole purpose of offering GTLot is to develop a standard unit for trading volumes across all acid classes and market instruments. And it works as a solution to the CFD instruments in the market and takes the current denomination, nominal value, and diversity of contract sizes to simplify these parameters into one comparable unit. Note that 1GTLot equals 100,000 USD in terms of trade volume.
FXGT.com Account Opening Process
FXGT.com is a reliable and secure trading platform that offers a quick registration process for traders to enjoy successful trading without any lengthy and time-consuming verification process. To get started with FXGT.com trading, follow the simple steps mentioned below and enjoy a seamless trading experience:-
- Go to the official website and navigate to the green Register Now tab available on the right-hand top corner of the landing page.
- A registration field on the screen shows two forms for individual and corporate clients.
- Fill in the form with your full/corporate name, a valid email address, a unique and strong password, country of residence, and mobile number.
- Choose whether to create a live account or a demo account. A demo account allows users to use free features and functions on FXGT.com without investing any real money.
- In the next step, FXGT.com requires users to click the activation link sent to the registered email address for verification.
- Upon clicking, a demo or live trading account is created to allow professional and novice traders and retail clients to initiate their trading process on the platform.
Types of FXGT.com Accounts
There are four different account types tailored to specific requirements of different trading styles and types with varying spreads, commissions, swap rates, and more. Below are the different trading accounts offered by FXGT.com and their special features.
PRO – The PRO account meets the needs of the most demanding traders who look for the best trading conditions, with ultra-low spreads, zero commission, and swap-free trading.
ECN – The ECN account is ideal for trading with raw spreads that reflect the real market trading conditions across multiple asset classes with extremely competitive commissions. The ECN account has different commissions for various crypto asset classes; hence, traders must check the official website before registering for an ECN account.
Mini – The Mini account is perfect for beginner traders as traders can trade with micro lots to familiarize themselves with the financial market and gain confidence by trading in different asset classes.
Standard+ – The Standard+ account is suitable for all national and international traders who can access the complete basket of securities and trade on different market instruments with exciting rewards and promotions.
A comparison of the different account types has been mentioned in the table below.
FXGT.com Account Type Comparison
|Asset Classes||FX Pairs, Indices, Metals, Energies, Stocks, Cryptos, Synthetic Cryptos, GTi12 Index, DeFi Tokens, NFTs||FX Pairs, Indices, Metals, Energies, Stocks, Cryptos, Synthetic Cryptos, GTi12 Index||FX Pairs, Indices, Metals, Energies, Stocks, Cryptos, GTi12 Index||FX Pairs, Indices, Metals, Energies, Stocks, Cryptos, Synthetic Cryptos, GTi12 Index|
|Spreads From||5 points||0 points||10 points||10 points|
|$0||Up to $6 round-turn on all FX Asset Classes
Up to $5 round turn for Metals
0.1% round-turn on all Crypto Asset Classes
|Leverage||Up to 1:1000*
(based on volume)
|Up to 1:1000*
(based on volume)
|Up to 1:1000*
(based on volume)
|Up to 1:1000*
(based on volume)
|Minimum Trade Size||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Maximum Trade Size||200 Lots||200 Lots||200 Lots||100 Lots|
|Maximum Volume Limit||200 Lots||200 Lots||500 Lots||200 Lots|
|Swap Free account (on request)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Limit & Stop Levels||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
of Pending Orders
FXGT.com Leverage & Margin Requirements
FXGT.com follows a dynamic leverage model that automatically adapts the leverage amount needed in real-time based on the trader’s trading position. FXGT.com offers maximum leverage depending on the risk profile associated with the asset classes and the type of instrument being traded.
Dynamic leverage balances the risk appetite and allows traders to maximize their trading potential by considering robust risk management policies, particularly when traders are trading large volumes. FXGT.com offers high leverage and the maximum leverage for each financial instrument have been mentioned below –
- Forex major pairs – 1:1000
- Forex minor pairs – 1:1000
- Forex exotic pairs – 1:500
- Synthetic cryptos – 1:50
- BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH/XRP – 1:1000
- ADA/DOT/XLM – 1:1000
- Metals – 1:1000
- Energies – 1:100
- Equity Indices – 1: 100
- USI SVI AII – 1:10
- GTi12 – 1:100
- NFTs/coins/DeFi token/DOG/SHB – 1:50
- Stocks – 1:50
Trading costs at FXGT.com depend on various factors like margins, spreads, and commissions. Let us check the deposit or withdrawal fees and other trading commissions and costs that traders are charged for trading on FXGT.com.
Trading Commissions and Fees
One of the best things about FXGT.com is the minimum spread offered by the platform. FXGT.com offers spreads starting from zero points. Traders can trade with raw spreads with an ECN account. The tightest spreads can go up to 10 points for Mini and Standard+ accounts.
Commissions or transaction fees are $0 for PRO, Mini, and Standard+ accounts. However, for ECN accounts, FXGT.com may charge $6 for forex, $5 for precious metals, and 0.1% for crypto asset trading.
Apart from the minimum spread and zero commissions, FXGT.com also offers swap-free trading for most market instruments and account types. However, FXGT.com may charge swap fees for stock and commodity trading in case the traders hold overnight positions.
FXGT.com Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Traders can choose from various options to make deposits and withdrawals at FXGT.com. The platform supports a wide variety of payment methods in local fiat and cryptocurrencies, including the most popular e-wallets, crypto wallets, and payment systems in the world.
The deposit methods offered by FXGT.com include – Visa, GCV MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, Tether ERC20, Tether TRC20, BitWallet, StickPay, Instant Local Bank Transfer, Binance Pay, bank wire, Neteller, and 1-2-Pay. FXGT.com does not charge any deposit fees except for bank wire transfers.
Moreover, deposits made through most of these payment options offer instant deposits, except for a few cryptocurrencies and bank wire transfers.
Additionally, the minimum deposit amount varies depending on the payment method chosen by the traders. For instance, debit or credit card payments have a lower minimum deposit requirement than bank wire transfers.
Coming to the withdrawal methods, traders on FXGT.com can withdraw funds using the same payment method used to deposit money. Withdraw money from FXGT.com via debit or credit cards, cryptocurrencies, e-wallets, bank transfers, or ETFs, and get the funds within 48 hours to 5 business working days, depending on the payment method chosen.
Note that the minimum withdrawal amount may vary; traders must check the official website to register with FXGT.com. However, irrespective of the minimum amount being withdrawn, FXGT.com does not charge any fees for withdrawing money except for bank wire transfers.
25% Loyalty Bonus
FXGT.com rewards its loyal traders with a 25% loyalty bonus of up to $10,000. Traders can get a 25% bonus on all their transfers into their Mini and Standard+ accounts by making subsequent deposits on the platform.
For a minimum deposit of $1,000, traders can claim $250. With $1,500, claim a $375 bonus; with a $3,000 minimum deposit, claim $750.
Loyalty Reset Bonus
The Loyalty Reset Bonus is an excellent promotion especially designed for traders to be consistent with their trading on FXGT.com and earn lucrative bonuses.
Whenever traders exhaust their Loyalty Bonus limit, FXGT.com resets the limit back to zero. Hence, traders automatically unlock another 25% Loyalty Reset Bonus of up to $10,000 within 48 hours of –
- Being active traders (make at least one trade every month)
- Exhaust the Loyalty Bonus limit
- Complete cumulative trading volumes of 40 GTLots
- Make minimum total cumulative deposits of $10,000
VPS Sponsorship Program
Traders can join the VPS sponsorship program with all account types by maintaining a few requirements mentioned below –
- A minimum initial account equity of $3,000
- A minimum monthly trade volume of 5 GTLots
Traders can submit the VPS Sponsorship application form to register for the program and enjoy stable and reliable Expert Advisors, trade with optimal speed, and effectively minimize order execution latencies to near zero.
20,000 JPY No Deposit Bonus (Japan only)
Traders can claim a 20,000 JPY bonus simply by completing their account verification! To receive the No Deposit Bonus, all they need to do is:
- Verify their account within 30 days of registering
- Have or open a Mini or Standard+, or Crypto Max account, without making any transfer-ins to any of their existing or new accounts
The bonus can be claimed through the Client Portal as credit for the client’s trading account.
100% Welcome Bonus (Japan only)
New clients can receive a bonus of up to 80,000 JPY by unlocking the 100% Welcome Bonus. The level of reward varies, depending on the value of a client’s first deposit into a Mini, Standard+, or Crypto Max account.
Only registered users with an FXGT.com trading account (excluding ECN & PRO) who have not yet transferred any money from their FXGT.com wallet into their trading account are eligible for the 100% Welcome Bonus.
It can be claimed on multiple transfer-ins from a client’s wallet into their trading account (up to a total bonus limit of 80,000 JPY). They can choose to exhaust the 80,000 JPY total bonus limit through either a single deposit or by making multiple deposits.
Up to 50% Loyalty Bonus (Japan only)
Clients can get rewarded up to 1,200,000 JPY, with a 25%, 35% or 50% Loyalty Bonus, on every deposit they make, so long as they have completed their first transfer from their FXGT.com wallet into their trading account and have already received the Welcome Bonus.
The bonus amount received depends on the deposit value, as shown below –
- Deposits up to 399,999 JPY = 25% bonus up to 1,200,000 JPY
- Deposits of 400,000 JPY – 799,999 JPY = 35% bonus up to 1,200,000 JPY
- Deposits of 800,000 JPY and above = 50% bonus up to 1,200,000 JPY
FXGT.com Partners Program
Traders can partner with the regulated broker by joining the most rewarding partnership program on FXGT.com. Every partner gets to benefit by joining the partnership program and gets to earn up to $12 per lot on trades made by the referred clients.
FXGT.com features a tiered commission structure based on the number of active traders and volume traded on the platform. The partners can earn lifetime commissions and enjoy tailored packages by choosing a suitable commission profile – Elite, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
The multilevel affiliate structure has been categorized into Master Affiliate, Sub-Affiliate 1, and Sub-Affiliate 2. Based on the level, partners can earn higher commissions and other benefits based on the trading volume of sub-affiliate clients.
Resources Offered by FXGT.com
- MQL5 Trading Signals – With the MQL5 signal service, traders can access valuable trading strategies and use trading signals by automatically copying and executing trades of professional traders on their Live MetaTrader account.
- Essential Trading Toolkit– There is an advanced trading toolkit that consists of an array of tools created to optimize trading strategies, manage market risks, and maximize profits in the financial market. The toolkit includes analytical trading tools, execution trading tools, and utility trading tools.
- Trader Insights – Beginner traders who are not aware of trading conditions can get trader insights to understand the market sentiment and choose whether to go for long or short positions.
- Technical Analysis – Traders can also access technical analysis tools such as charts, patterns, pivots, an economic calendar, and volatility forecasters to make sound predictions before placing their trades.
- Economic Calendar– FXGT.com features an economic calendar that shows important economic data reports and events that may affect trading conditions.
- Holiday Calendar– FXGT.com also features a calendar showing trading holidays in a year to keep traders updated.
- eBooks – FXGT.com maintains an exclusive collection of e-books and other reading materials covering important topics such as DeFi and crypto, CFD trading, synthetic crypto, and GTi12 Index, the future of crypto trading, algorithmic trading, and many more.
- Glossary – There is also a page dedicated to trading glossary that includes the essential trading terms commonly used in forex and crypto trading.
FXGT.com Supported/Restricted Countries
FXGT.com is available for traders around the world. It offers investment services to all jurisdictions except member states of the European Union, North Korea, the United States of America, Canada, and other jurisdictions that prohibit such investment offerings.
FXGT.com Safety Measures
FXGT.com is a secure platform that ensures customer protection and a safe trading experience while protecting client funds. To ensure client funds are safely stored, FXGT.com uses the following security measures:-
- Maintaining Segregated Accounts – FXGT.com’s operators ensure clients’ funds are kept completely separate from their operational funds in different top-tier banking institutions.
- Data Security – The FXGT.com advanced encryption technology ensures maximum security of client data. Trading profiles, trading activities, and personal and financial information are stored on secure servers, protected by firewalls, and data transmission is encrypted to avoid unauthorized access and data theft.
- Negative Balance Protection – With negative balance protection, traders cannot lose more than what they have deposited in their trading accounts.
- Regulation – FXGT.com is regulated and licensed by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA), the South African Financial Services Conduct Authority, the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
FXGT.com Customer Support
Customer Support at FXGT.com is efficient, responsive, and quick, answering customer queries within a few hours. Traders on FXGT.com can connect with the customer support agents via the live chat support available 24×7. However, customers must provide their name and registered email address to start a conversation through live chat. FXGT.com’s clients can also send an email to [email protected].
To conclude this FXGT.com review, it is justified to call FXGT.com one of the best forex brokers in the market that offers a variety of financial instruments, including major, minors, exotics, CFD indices, crypto, synthetic crypto, digital tools, and security measures of international standards, and more. Apart from providing financial and investment services exclusively, FXGT.com offers adequate research and trading ideas to help novice traders learn more about the financial markets and benefit from the platform’s educational resources, video tutorials, and glossary.
Disclaimer – Trading on the financial market carries risks. Having institutional and retail investor accounts for trading forex and CFDs has a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage trading. The market instruments on FXGT.com offer leverage that may bring profits but also magnify losses.
Is FXGT.com a Trusted Company?
Yes, FXGT.com is one of the most trustworthy and safest forex brokers with valid licenses and security measures, such as encryption protocols, negative balance protection, capital adequacy ratio, and more.
Does FXGT.com Offer a Bonus?
Yes, FXGT.com offers a sign-up bonus or welcome bonus, along with loyalty bonuses.
Who Owns FXGT.com?
FXGT.com is owned and operated by different companies in various jurisdictions. For instance, in Seychelles, FXGT.com is registered under 360 Degrees Markets Ltd, GT IO Markets Ltd in South Africa, GT Global Markets Ltd in Vanuatu, TEC International Ltd in Cyprus, and 180 Degrees Services Limited in Cyprus.
What is the FXGT.com Minimum Deposit?
The minimum deposit requirement may vary depending on the payment method chosen by traders. Debit and credit card payments have a lower minimum deposit requirement than payments made via local bank transfers.
Who is FXGT.com Recommended For?
FXGT.com is perfect for traders of all trading styles and experience levels. The range of FXGT.com account types and market instruments makes it suitable for a variety of traders.
How Long Does FXGT.com Take to Make a Withdrawal?
Most of the payment options on FXGT.com allow traders to withdraw their funds instantly, except for the bank wire transfer.