In the dynamic world of cryptocurrencies, one strategy has caught the attention of both seasoned investors and newcomers alike: crypto presales. These pre-ICO events offer a unique opportunity to get on the ground floor of exciting new crypto projects, potentially reaping substantial rewards as these cryptocurrencies soar in value.
As we are into 2023, the crypto landscape is as vibrant as ever, with an array of presales vying for your attention. In this guide, we’ll unveil the top crypto presales to keep an eye on this year to make informed decisions in this high-stakes arena.
So, whether you’re a crypto veteran looking to diversify your portfolio or a curious newcomer eager to explore the world of token presales, join us on this journey to discover the most promising opportunities and unlock the secrets of successful crypto presale investing.
Upcoming Presale Crypto List 2023
|Bitcoin MinetrixActive||Sep 26, 2023||TBA||Bitcoin Minetrix||$3,080,000|
|eTukTukActive||Oct 1, 2023||TBA||eTukTuk||$3,200,000|
|Sensei InuActive||Sep 20, 2023||TBA||Sensei Inu||$262,000|
|SURF RewardActive||July 25, 2023||TBA||SURF Reward||$1,100,000|
|Meme KombatActive||Sep 21, 2023||TBA||Meme Kombat||$10,000,000|
|TG.CasinoActive||Sep 21, 2023||TBA||TG.Casino||$1,000,000|
Can’t Find Your Coin? List Your Presale Crypto Today Submit Your Coin
What is a Crypto Presale?
A crypto presale is an event used to promote new crypto projects. This token presale event takes place pre-ICO and public launch. It acts as a fundraising event, helping startups find the necessary initial support.
Presale is one of the three prevalent methods to raise money for new crypto projects besides ICO and private sale. However, there are several key differences between them.
For instance, a private sale is a fundraising round where only a handful of credited investors can participate. These investors boast massive income, wealth, or stature. Private sales usually offer a discount on the presale token to entice the investors.
Presale also allows investors to buy the next big crypto at an early stage. Investing in pre-sale crypto leads to added discounts, bonuses, and incentives. Moreover, it makes the investors a part of the project, leading to potentially big rewards.
ICO refers to a public cryptocurrency offering where the tokens are sold at a determined price and are accessible to anyone looking to invest in the token, and prospective investors often rely on an ICO Calendar to keep track of upcoming ICOs.
Among all, presale crypto appears to be the best and most secure option since it invites certified buyers.
How Does Cryptocurrency Presale Work?
The crypto pre-sales process is simple, and it follows the given steps:
- It starts with the project outlining its technology, goals, and vision, usually in a whitepaper. Investors fund the document and use it as a blueprint.
- The next step includes inviting early supporters and institutional investors. They get the best crypto presales at a discounted price.
- Afterward, a broader group of investors are invited, including retail investors. The price for retail investors is lower than the public offering.
- The project decided how the presale tokens would be allocated among the stakeholders. It includes the investors, the team, and the advisors.
- The raised funds are then directed toward project development, marketing and promotion, and operational expenditure.
- Once the cryptocurrency presale process ends, the participants receive the tokens in their wallets.
- After the pre-ICO process has reached its milestones, the tokens are made available on public crypto exchanges.
The entire process can take months and relies on the support of early investors. Since these investors are always going through a presale crypto list, projects try to offer them the best benefits.
Every brand-new presale comes with equal opportunities and risks, so investors should run thorough research before being involved with the token.
Main Types of Crypto Pre-Sales
Different projects use different methods to conduct the token presale. Here are the most commonly used methods among the top crypto presales:
A private presale is a stage where several high-profile investors get to be a part of the upcoming crypto presale. These high-profile investors include advisors, early investors, affiliated groups, and project founders. Such presales are usually exclusive and require large investments with massive discounts.
A whitelist presale only offers the crypto presale list to a handful of applications. These investors get the right to participate after meeting several criteria. Similar to a private presale, this event includes a limited group with unmatched stature.
A public presale is open to the general audience, letting any investor join. Investors can find such events through the best crypto presale list, which offers special discounts. A public presale reaches different types of investor groups and profiles to raise funds and awareness.
Strategic Partner Pre-Sale
A strategic partner pre-sale is reserved for specific strategic investors and business partners. This event offers a chance to work together with probable partners to gain initial support. A strategic partner pre-sale recruits powerful partners to gain direct promotion.
Projects usually go through multiple crypto presales methods to diversify their audience. The approach varies for projects based on their goals, vision, and community structure.
Why Invest in Presale Crypto?
Investors can reap several benefits by investing in promising upcoming presales. However, are crypto presales worth it for new investors? Let’s address both aspects.
Here are the advantages of enrolling in trending crypto presales:
- Discount on tokens: Crypto projects offer significant discounts to investors participating in crypto presales. Sometimes, the discount can go as high as 50% for early investors.
- Early access: With new crypto presales, investors get a chance to be a part of upcoming projects that can change the industry.
- Supporting innovation: Upcoming crypto projects tend to address the issues faced by existing projects. Thus, investing in crypto presales leads to innovation.
- Limited supply: Pre-sale tokens are generally offered in limited supply to create a sense of urgency. That’s why investing in them can lead to higher profits.
- Token utility: Some crypto projects allow participants from the crypto pre-sales list to gain unique utility or privilege. This power can increase with the token value in time.
Coming to whether crypto presales are worth it for new investors it always depends on the investor’s research and risk capacity. If the investor runs thorough research and finds the project promising, taking some risk can lead to significant profits.
How To Find New Crypto Projects Before Release?
After deciding to invest in a crypto presale, every investor wonders how to find crypto presales before release. Here are some tips and strategies that can help investors find promising crypto presales:
- Crypto forums: Join crypto news platforms and forums for new announcements.
- Social media: Stay in touch with influential figures and developers for exclusive insights.
- Crypto events: Participate in crypto events or conferences where developers unveil new projects.
- Launchpad platforms: Find new projects on platforms that host token presales, like Binance Launchpad and Polkastarter.
- Crypto newsletters: Find email lists and newsletters of crypto projects to get the latest announcements.
- Crypto communities: Online platforms like Reddit and Discord have dedicated communities specializing in crypto.
Being involved in such activities can help investors determine where to buy presale crypto. With due diligence, users can even identify where to find crypto presales that will skyrocket in the short term.
How to Invest in a Crypto Presale?
Once investors have figured out where to find presale cryptocurrency, the next step is to invest in it safely. Here are some tips and steps on how investing in token presale can be done:
- Conduct extensive research: Start by learning about the project, the team, and its whitepaper. Verify all the mentioned experience, accomplishments, and credentials for reliability.
- Understand the coin: After the project checks out, start learning more about the token and its utility. How the tokenomics will work and what the token’s use cases are two crucial queries to answer first.
- Whitelist & KYC: A project offering a whitelist and KYC is good, so try to register and complete the requirements.
- Set up a wallet: Get a secure crypto wallet that supports the token type for added safety.
- Verify smart contract address: Checking the smart contract address before sharing funds is a crucial step.
- Invest a reasonable amount: Do not go all out while investing in a presale. Only invest an amount you can afford to lose.
- Documentation: Record and document every step and transaction for future safety.
- Stay up-to-date: Keep up with every project update to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Are Crypto Presales Legal?
Learning about crypto presales’ legality is crucial after learning how to find crypto presales. The legality of a crypto presales depends on the project. While the process itself is legal, the project must comply with regulatory compliances and jurisdiction to ensure its legality.
Tokens registering as security offerings have strict requirements, while utility tokens have fewer guidelines to follow. KYC and AML procedures are a big part of crypto projects aiming to complete the legal requirements. However, since there is no global regulatory framework, users should be careful about how to find legal presale crypto.
Are Crypto Presales Safe for Beginners?
It is natural for beginners to wonder how to buy a safe presale crypto. While presale tokens undoubtedly offer high rewards, they are susceptible to major losses, too.
Crypto presales are generally not suggested to beginners, given the risk they carry. Problems such as an unethical project, market volatility, inability to meet regulatory requirements, etc., are common among crypto presales.
Since these projects have uncertain outcomes, they offer an unfavorable entry point for new investors. It is highly suggested for new investors to complete their due diligence before indulging in a crypto presale.
Getting help from experts on where to buy pre-sale crypto securely is a must for the first-time investor. Moreover, running thorough project research and understanding the market is suggested before investing funds in a risky project.
What to Do Once You Have Entered a Crypto Presale?
After investing in a crypto presale, it is advised to secure the tokens in a secure wallet. Keeping records of the entire process, participants, wallet addresses, etc., is also a smart move.
Other than that, investors should stay in touch with the project officials and social media handles. It will help them gain quick updates on the project’s progress. Understanding the lockup period or vesting schedule can also save investors from losing profit on the token.
Above all, it is suggested to plan the long-term goals to ensure investors get out at the right time.
Is It Profitable to Invest in Projects on Presale?
Let’s take a look at the potential benefits and risks associated with investing in projects during presales.
Benefits of Crypto Pre-Sales
- Investing in a crypto presale offers early access to a token before it reaches the market. It opens the opportunity to earn massive gains.
- Indulging in a crypto presale can also help investors expand their network by connecting with other investors.
- Cryptocurrencies can act as a hedge against investment. With presales, investors can reap optimal benefits from the asset class.
- The amount of research needed in a crypto presale can help investors learn new stuff about the market.
- With a crypto sale, investors can get special privileges and discounts.
Is Purchasing Crypto During the Presale Risky?
- Startups can fail to deliver on their promises, leading to excessive losses.
- The ever-changing regulatory environment around crypto can affect emerging projects.
- Fraudulent crypto projects tend to take advantage of investors using presale events.
- Cryptocurrencies are highly susceptible to market volatility.
- Presale tokens can take time to gain liquidity.
What Happens After a Crypto Presale?
After the token presale concludes, the following steps take place:
- The project releases its main ICO stage, where the token is offered to the public.
- The token is then distributed to participants with restricted trading.
- The project lists the tokens on exchanges for liquidity.
- The funds are used for development and promotion.
- The project builds a community where the updates are shared.
- The token enters the market and gains/loses value based on multiple factors.