- A Brief Background
- Overall Summary
- Pros and Cons
- Trading Platforms
- Partner Platforms
- Mobile App
- Placing orders
- Investment offerings
- Types of Accounts
- Account Opening Process
- Zerodha Account Opening Charges
- Deposit and Withdrawal Options
- Account Closure with Zerodha
- Zerodha Partner Program
- Zerodha Referral Program
- Resources offered by Zerodha
- Customer support
- Wrap Up
Zerodha broking ltd is a leading Indian discount broker based in Bangalore, India. With more than 3 million customers, the broker contributes to more than 10% of retail trading volumes daily over NSE, BSE, and MCX. Zerodha provides a great online trading platform with low brokerage charges, and almost all the operations are transparent. It strives for continuous improvement on its latest technology, platforms, and it is the fastest-growing platform in India.
|Product Offered||Stock, Direct mutual funds, Futures & Options, IPO, Gift stocks, Fixed income|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$0|
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)||No|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)||No|
|Supported currencies||INR, USD, GBP, JPY, EUR|
|Customer Support||Through telephone and email|
Zerodha Review: A Brief Background
Zerodha Review – Platform Interface
- Zerodha (which is a newly established discount broker in India) was started by Nithin Kamath in the year 2010, who is an engineer by qualification. Presently Zerodha serves more than 3 million customers, who place millions of trades daily through the Zerodha trading platforms, which contribute to more than 15% of Indian retail trading volumes.
- Zerodha has earned the name as one of the best discount stock brokers in India. This company was founded in Bangalore, and it is one of the leading and most popular stock broking companies, which has a presence in almost all the cities across the states. Zerodha is a prominent member of the National Stock Exchange of India, Multi Commodity Exchange, and Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Zerodha, biggest stock broker in India, keeps on updating its platforms and its website with the latest and innovative technologies and offers the best for its traders. Few examples are Smallcase and Coin. By using Zerodha coin accounts, the traders can invest in bonds, securities, and T-bills.
Overall Summary of Zerodha Customer Ratings & Review
Overall Rating– 4.5 stars
Trust – 93%
Offering of Investments – 5 stars
Commissions and Fees – 4 stars
Platform and Tools – 4 stars
Research – 4.5 stars
Mobile Trading – 4 stars
Customer service – 4 stars
Education – 4 stars
Features of Zerodha
- Zerodha, being the best stock broker of India, has the latest features and offers several trading platforms, mobile apps, and other features for the benefit of its traders.
Zerodha Reviews – Features
- Zerodha has developed their software for trading called Zerodha Kite, which is a web and mobile-based trading app; Coin a mutual fund investment platform, Varsity an educational program for investors, Trading Q&A, and other tools. This broker also provides a smallcase- thematic investment platform, sensibull-options trading platform, streak-algo, and strategy platform, and GoldenPi-bonds trading platform.
- Additionally, Zerodha provides popular open educational community initiatives and online educational programs to help investors and retail traders.
- When compared to other stock brokers in India, Zerodha is a discount broker and not a full-service broker and provides low trading fees and does not charge a brokerage for equity delivery trading (Zerodha brokerage charges for Free equity delivery trading account is zero). One can find the transparent fee structure given on the Zerodha website useful. This is supplemented by a fee calculator, which is easy to use.
- The deposit and withdrawal process offered by Zerodha is free and user friendly. There is only one base currency, and the traders can use bank transfers for deposits and withdrawals. This broker does not charge deposit fees, and they can deposit through bank transfers and the unified payment interface(UPI), which is an instant payment system. Zerodha does not support credit card or debit card payments.
- Zerodha has an app called Pulse, which helps traders with the latest news on stocks, financial markets, banks, and funds. Pulse is a feed that is updated every hour, well-organized, which includes global indicators and tables.
Pros and Cons of Zerodha
Let us discuss a few Pros and Cons as per our Zerodha Review
|Zerodha offers great trading platforms||Account opening process is slow|
|Zero brokerage charges and low fees||No advisory services are offered|
|For Intraday orders flat Rs.20 charged|
|Provides excellent educational and research tools for its traders|
|Wide choice of technical tools for a better trading experience|
Zerodha Trading Platforms Review
As per our Zerodha review, it has been in the field for more than a decade and has become a well-known name in the broking industry. All the investments are stored in the form of shares in electronic form in the Demat account. The Demat account opening can be managed only by the traders and not by brokers. Besides, the stocks are managed by CDSL and NSDL, the well known regulatory body. You need not worry about the shares, and the shares can be retrieved even if Zerodha goes bankrupt.
As we have reviewed the platform, we found Zerodha provides many trading platforms for their clients:
Zerodha Review – Zerodha Kite 3.0
Zerodha Kite, released in November 2015, is a popular web-based HTML5 trading platform, can be used on tablets, smartphones, and also web browsers. It was developed by Zerodha’s in-house professionals, and since its inception, it has been updated several times. Presently the web-based trading platform provided by Zerodha is Kite 3.0.
Review the Features of Zerodha Kite 3.0
Let us review some of the features of Kite 3.0 –
- Kite is one of the fastest trading platforms that provide advanced charts, an excellent user interface, streaming market data, and several more. You can experience Kite on android and IOS devices seamlessly.
- It offers complete market information, exhaustive charting details that include over a hundred indicators, and other chart types. It also offers advanced order types like cover and bracket, millisecond placements, and several more.
- The traders can use the instrument search across more than 90,000 stocks, futures, and options contracts instantly over multiple exchanges. The traders can easily search for their favorite bonds, stocks, derivatives, and metals without much difficulty.
- Kite’s user interface is sleek, and its latest design is used for analyzing, selling, managing the portfolio with just a single click. The traders can navigate the Kite, which is designed intuitively with keyboard shortcuts.
- By using the Kite app, you can dive into deeper insights regarding market liquidity, and this, in turn, helps the traders to develop trading strategies for intraday.
- Zerodha offers advanced charting, several indicators tools, and a customizable charting interface. It also provides exhaustive historical data for futures and options contracts and stocks.
Kite Mobile Trading App Review
The Kite mobile trade app can be used on Android and IOS applications, and it permits the customers to trade from the mobile device from anywhere and anytime. Kite mobile app is free for its customers for monitoring stocks and trading in India. It has live streaming data from NSE, BSE, MCX.
Zerodha Review – Kite Mobile Trading App
- Console is considered as a back-office platform of Zerodha as per our Zerodha Review. Customers can trade and view the dashboard, and they can also monitor all their investments like stocks, mutual funds, derivatives, etc., by using this platform.
- Members can also access several reports, place withdrawal requests, get account statements, and they can also download the contract notes. Console also provides analytical tools like a heat map and trade book.
- You can gain insights into your trades and your investments and get in-depth reports and also visualizations. The Console is the central dashboard of the Zerodha account opening, which offers analytics on your investments and trades.
- Zerodha Sentinel is a cloud-based tool that permits the customers to set up price alerts on futures and options stocks etc.
- One of the unique features of Sentinel is when compared with other price alert tools that are dependent on the machine, which will only trigger when the computer is switched on. Here the price alerts are triggered anytime, even when the computer is switched off.
- When the price alert is triggered, notifications are sent through email and Kite. By using Sentinel, you can set real-time price alerts in stocks, bonds, derivatives, and several more.
- You can also create real-time market alerts on the cloud by using this feature for future and options, stocks, and several more completely for free.
- The Mutual fund platform offered by Zerodha is Zerodha Coin, where it allows people to invest money in direct mutual funds. You can buy direct mutual funds online, which is commission-free, and it is directly delivered to your Demat account. This experience is offered on iOS and Android devices
- Coin was launched in April 2017, and it has more than 100,000 clients who have invested more than 2000 crores in mutual funds and saved crores of money in commissions, which they might have paid in regular platforms for Mutual Funds.
- By offering Coin, it helps the investors to invest in direct mutual fund commission-free; it provides savings of 1.5 % on commissions yearly. Mutual funds are deposited in your Demat account, which is linked with the trading account of Zerodha.
Kite Connect API
Zerodha Reviews – Kite Connect API
You can use Zerodha to build powerful trading platforms and provide a better trading experience by using HTTP/JSON APIs with Kite Connect. If you are a startup, you can build an investment app, and you can offer it to your customers with Kite Connect API.
Call & Trade
If you are not online, you can use the call and trade service offered by Zerodha for the additional cost of Rs. 50 and 18% GST per trader.
Zerodha provides Varsity, which is a collection of stock market articles with in-depth illustrations and coverage. The content is broken down into smaller units and helps the trader to learn anywhere and anytime.
Partner Platforms of Zerodha
As per our Zerodha Review, without doubt is the best stock broker in India, it offers its customers access to several trading platforms and also research tools, and the products are developed by some of the other companies by using the platform of Zerodha. The tools are integrated with the Zerodha Kite platform. We have reviewed some of the Zerodha trading platforms and tools that are offered by partner’s and are discussed below –
- Smallcase is considered as one of the thematic investment platforms, which helps the users to invest money in readymade portfolios of stocks that are created around an idea or a theme or a strategy as per our review. It has several choices like electrical mobility, top 100 stocks, insurance, and several more. If you are an investor, you can choose an investment strategy and invest within a single click.
- Streak is considered as an end-to-end cloud-based platform developed for retail traders to create algorithms without the need for coding; they can backtest on the historical data, execute them in the live market. It also provides other features like alerts, real-time information, and manage positions.
- Sensibull is an options trading platform where it offers trading strategies to the users, which are based on the market view. By using this feature, you can compare various strategies, understand risk, brokerage structure, evaluate the profitability, and execute it on the platform. Also, it permits traders to create custom options and also trade strategies.
- GoldenPi is a bonds trading platform. This is a technology-enabled and automated platform that offers real-time updates on the investment options, incoming interest payments, and it also offers personal assistance. It does not charge any fee from the traders, and the minimum investment amount required for investing in this platform is Rs.10,000.
Review the Mobile App offered by Zerodha
- While our platform review, Zerodha trading platforms like Zerodha Kite, Zerodha varsity, and Zerodha coin are offered for its customers. The Kite is a trading platform where its customers can trade from anywhere and anytime. Zerodha coin app is created to facilitate the transactions of online mutual funds, and Zerodha varsity offers stock market education to its customers.
- The mobile trading app is designed for the users is the Kite Android app; this Android app is very powerful and intuitive and the best mobile app. This mobile app allows its customers to trade on the go with the help of a smartphone.
- The customers of Zerodha can trade with derivatives, equity, futures, commodity, and currency derivatives through their mobile app. This Kite Android app is provided free of charge for all its customers.
Is Zerodha Safe?
- Since its inception, the broker has gained several millions of happy customers who are actively trading for over a decade.
- Zerodha is considered a zero-debt company, and it does not borrow from anybody and operates with its funds. Zerodha does not have any margin funding, which is considered a risk factor for stockbrokers
- Zerodha does not offer credit risk less than 5%. Business funds are more than 25% of all the client funds. This broker is highly profitable and has more than enough resources for sustaining even if there is a turn in the economy.
Zerodha offers the below order types –
- After Market
- Immediate or Cancel (IOC)
How does Zerodha make money?
- While our platform review, Zerodha offers low-cost brokerage services. The low brokerage fees reduce the break-even point for the trades, which in turn increases the frequency of trading and also revenue.
- Zerodha saves money by not offering add-on services like tips, research, relationship managers, and it also does not spend money on advertisement.
Investment Offerings by Zerodha
Zerodha offers more than 5000 stocks for both intraday and delivery trades. It is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange. Stocks are available on Console, Kite, Sentinel, Smallcase, StockReports+, and Streak.
Direct mutual funds
Zerodha offers more than 2,000 direct mutual funds without a distributor. By using this, you can save up to 1.5% on commissions or brokerage yearly, and it is available on Coin.
Futures & Options
You can trade oil, metals, agricultural commodities, stock, index, futures, and options in MCX and NSE. This is available on Zerodha Margin calculator, Sensible, Streak, and Kite.
Zerodha members can apply online, and they can also invest in companies that are listed on the Indian stock exchange with an IPO with their BHIM UPI app. It is available on Console and Upcoming IPOs.
Zerodha offers gift stocks where you can introduce your family and friends to investing long term by giving them ETFs, mutual funds, gold bonds, and stocks.
Zerodha offers fixed income where you can invest in gold and get market returns and also 2.5% yearly on the investment amount, which is guaranteed by the government of India. One of the examples is sovereign Gold Bond (SGB). And also, you can invest in bonds with yields better than bank FDs.
Can you trust Zerodha?
- During our platform review, Zerodha is the leading name in stock market trading. It is the largest stockbroker in India by volume, growth, and customers. In India, it has several thousands of active customers and offers low cost and flat rate brokerage plans, several education and research tools, advanced trading platforms, and many more.
- Zerodha is referred to by traders of all types because it is technically advanced and cheap. It is also liked by casual investors since it does not charge brokerage charges on direct mutual funds and equity delivery trading.
- Zerodha has developed massively since its inception and has become one of the trusted and leading discount brokers in India. It has more than 3 million active customers, which contribute to 15% retail trading volumes per day. It is also a member of NSE, BSE, CDSL, and MCX.
Pricing Offered by Zerodha
Let us review the pricing offered by Zerodha –
Zerodha Review – Pricing Offered by Zerodha
- All equity delivery investments NSE & BSE are completely free – Zerodha Brokerage Charges are zero
- Intraday and F&O trades – Flat Rs.20 or 0.03% (whichever is lower) per executed order on intraday trades across equity, futures, currency, and commodity trades.
- All direct mutual fund investments are free, with Zero commissions & DP charges.
Types of Zerodha Accounts
If you want to trade in commodities, stocks, currency, options, mutual funds, you can do so by using Zerodha trading and demat account with zerodha. You should also note that the Demat account is not important if you are planning to trade only derivatives. As we have reviewed the platform, Zerodha provides three types of accounts for its members.
A Demat account with Zerodha can be defined as an account that enables the traders and investors to hold their shares in an electronic form. A Demat account holds the stocks in dematerialized form. Dematerialization is the process of changing the physical shares in electronic form. In case if you have shared with other brokers, you can transfer the shares to the Demat account of Zerodha. Additionally, Zerodha offers an option to dematerialize the physical shares with them.
A trading account is needed when you buy or sell assets in the share market. You should also note that the trading account is different from the Demat account. If you are an intraday trader, you need only your trading demat account, and you do not require a Zerodha Demat account. The system applies to the Indian stockbrokers, even though this broker might ask their members to open a Demat account.
If you have plans to trade in commodities, then you can open a commodity account with Zerodha. Also, you need to open a Zerodha Demat account along with the commodity account to start trading.
Account Opening Process
Opening an account with Zerodha is fully digital, and it is faster if you use Aadhar-Esign. Account opening takes around 24 to 48 hours when you apply.
Below given are some of the documents that are required to open an account with Zerodha –
- Copy of the PAN card
- if you are opening an account online, it is mandatory to submit an Aadhar card
- Canceled cheque or your latest bank account statement
- Scanned or photocopy your signature
- You need to submit income proof if you are planning to trade in futures and options. You can also submit the latest salary slips, 6 months Bank account statement, form 16, income tax return acknowledgment, Demat account holding statement, or net worth certificate.
Zerodha Account Opening Charges
Online account with Zerodha, opening charges are –
- For Trading & Demat account opening charges are Rs.200
- For Commodity account opening Rs.100
- Offline account opening at Zerodha additionally charges Rs.300
- Zerodha provides a brokerage calculator to its traders for calculating costs.
- Zerodha charges an additional fee of Rs.50 per executed order if you call and trade and RMS auto square off. Zerodha sends the digital contract notes through email.
- If you require physical copies of the contract notes, you will be charged Rs.20 per contract, and also the courier charges are applied.
- If you are an NRI willing to trade with Zerodha, you are charged Rs.200 or 0.1%, whichever is lower per executed order.
- Zerodha brokerage charges of 0.25% will be applied to all the trades that are carried out in any cash-settled commodity contract.
Now, check out the below table to know details on Zerodha account opening charges:-
|Type of Account||Equity (for trades on Equity, F&O, and Currency)||Equity (for trades on Equity, F&O, and Currency) and Commodity (MCX)|
|Online Account with Zerodha||Rs.200||Rs.300|
|NRI Account (Only offline)||Rs.500||N/A|
|Partnership, LLP, HUF, or Corporate accounts (Only offline)||Rs.500||Rs.800|
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Zerodha has three modes to deposit funds –
You can instantly transfer your funds from your registered bank account totally for free by using UPI. One of the major advantages of using UPI transfers is the funds are updated instantly on your Zerodha account.
Instant payment gateway
By using the instant payment gateway, you can directly transfer funds from the trading platform (Kite/Pi) by using the instant payment gateway facility. For example, this facility comes with a charge of Rs.9 plus taxes. One of the major advantages is instant credit. Zerodha partners itself with several banks for their members to avail of this facility.
You should always know that the time taken to reflect your funds in the Zerodha trading account depends on the method of fund transfer. If the funds are not reflected in the trading account, it might be because the funds might be transferred from an unregistered bank account, or the bank account details might be missing.
|NEFT/RTGS||Between 2 to 10 hours depending on your bank||Free at Zerodha, bank charges may apply|
|IMPS||10 minutes during market hours||Free at Zerodha, bank charges may apply|
|Cheque||3 to 5 working days||Free|
- The user can place a withdrawal request by logging into Console or with Kite.
- F&O (whichever is lower between Rs.20 or 0.03% per executed order), currency, options, and equity withdrawals are processed from Monday to Friday at 8:30 p.m.
- Commodity withdrawals are processed from Monday to Friday at 8 a.m.
- You should know that all withdrawal requests can be placed only online, and it might require 24 hours to be credited to the bank account.
- If the withdrawal request is placed after the timeline, it will be processed the next working day.
- Withdrawal requests that are placed on second and fourth Fridays will be credited on Monday because banks are closed on second and fourth Saturdays.
How to proceed with Account Closure with Zerodha?
- Zerodha Demat account and trading accounts will automatically get deactivated if you do not use them for six months. If you wish to activate your dormant trading account, it can be activated by calling customer service.
- If you have a Zerodha account and if you are not using it anymore or if you are using another broker, we highly recommend closing the account to avoid Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) charges . It reduces the chance of misusing your account by some other person.
- You can close the account at any time. If you wish to close an account with this broker, you need to submit an application form for account closure. Moreover, you cannot close accounts online or through customer service.
- For account closure, the application form can be downloaded from the website of Zerodha from the downloads and resources section. You can fill the form, sign it, and you need to courier it to the Bangalore office address.
Zerodha Partner Program Review
One of the leading and most popular discount brokers in India provides a Zerodha partner program. By using this partner program, you could become authorized partners or sub-brokers of Zerodha. Based on this program, you can start referring the customers to join Zerodha. The associate partners can earn recurring referral money when the reference starts to trade with Zerodha.
Zerodha Referral Program
Zerodha Reviews – Zerodha Referral Program
The investors/traders can refer their friends and earn 10% of the Zerodha brokerage that is paid by their referrals. Also, for each referral, you get 300 points and withdraw the 10% brokerage to your bank account. You can also redeem your reward points to access several platforms and tools offered in the Zerodha universe section. Another important feature is Zerodha works on a low-cost discount broker model. When compared to other traditional full service brokers who spend their budget on advertising and client acquisition, Zerodha uses word of mouth referral methods to procure new clients.
Resources offered by Zerodha
Let us review some of the resources offered by Zerodha –
Zerodha offers three types of calculator for its traders –
- Span calculator
- Brokerage calculator
- Black-Scholes options calculator
Zerodha offers the below tools for news and updates –
In Education, Zerodha provides –
- Zerodha Varsity
- Trading Q&A
Zerodha also offers tools like a holiday calendar to its traders so that they can know about the various holidays in advance.
Zerodha 60 Day Challenge
Zerodha 60 Day Challenge
Zerodha throws a 60-day challenge to test the trading skills and the discipline learned by the user. The idea behind the challenges is a reminder that towards the end of the day, the trader’s time and effort should be spent worthwhile. The main challenge is to trade in equity, futures, currency, commodity and should come out as a profitable trader at the end of 60 trading days. If you are a winner, you get a certificate of achievement and acknowledgment.
How is it possible for Zerodha to make profits when they offer their members to trade at Rs.20?
- Zerodha is a discount broker in India focused mainly on brokerage business (with lowest brokerage charges). They keep their operational cost very low, and it does not offer services like Local branches, advertisement, margin funding, research, etc.
- Zerodha invests in the latest technologies and encourages its traders to trade online through mobile, web, and other sources. It mainly focuses on online traders, and it has its operations in Bangalore.
- Zerodha does not spend its money on advertising, and when it was initially opened, it mainly went through a reference model through customers, which is a major advantage.
- The customer referral program offered by Zerodha had enabled its traders to refer their friends, and it helped them to earn 10% of the brokerage fees paid for the referral.
Some of the other sources of earnings of Zerodha includes –
- Interest earned on the money from the customers contributes to more than 25% of its revenue
- Call and trade charges
- Demat account charges
- Exchange transaction fees
- SEBi Charges
- Monthly fees that are charged on some of the add-on trading tools offered by Zerodha
- The commission received from the customers when they apply for NCD, bonds, and corporate FDs.
Zerodha has its in-house research team, which offers its traders several elements like open Trade, where the traders can connect with experienced traders, and they can learn about trading in real-time. It has teamed up with Thomson Reuters to help the retail clients to access some of the advanced reports that are termed the StockReports+. By using this, the clients of Zerodha can register for several paid plans, and they can receive reports about the listed firms.
While our platform review, Zerodha provides Zerodha Varsity, which is a free online resource that helps traders to learn about investments and stock market trading. This resource offers traders access to modules about stock market trading instruments. Varsity (investor education program) can be accessed from websites or through Zerodha app. It provides coverage of the major stock market and investment topics. Some of the topics covered are a collection of stock market lessons with detailed illustrations, and it is also easy to learn. The content is divided into bite-size cards, which helps the traders to learn anytime and anywhere.
Zerodha Reviews – Zerodha Varsity
Zerodha Varsity Modules
Currently, Zerodha Varsity provides 12 modules on the below topics (which is an investor education program). Also, several modules are offered in the Hindi language for its traders.
1. Introduction to Stock Markets – 15 chapters
The stock market plays a pivotal role in the investing and financial sector. A stock market is a place where traders buy and sell publicly listed company’s shares as a form of investment. By taking up this module, You can learn about the fundamentals of the stock market, how the stock market functions, and how to get started, and several details about the stock market.
2. Technical Analysis – 22 chapters
Technical analysis plays an important role in determining the way the stock market works; just like any other research, technical analysis has its importance and several attributes. By learning this module, you can discover complex features of technical analysis, and you can study various indicators, patterns, and theories that will help you to find the right trading opportunities in the stock market.
3. Fundamental Analysis -16 chapters
Unique fundamental analysis is an important approach for studying the stock market. If you are looking to invest in the long term, you might find these fundamental analysis models very helpful for understanding financial statements, equity, research, calculation of financial ratio, annual reports, and analyze the intrinsic value of a stock for finding out long term opportunities in investing.
4. Futures Trading -13 chapters
Futures Trading explains trading in contracts in the derivatives market. This trading module covers several details involved in future trading, which also includes leverages, pricing margins, etc.
5. Options Theory for Professional Trading – 24 chapters
An option is a contract where the option’s price is based on the underlying asset. These options contracts permit the investor the right to purchase an underlying asset without obligation. This option explains several aspects of trading.
6. Option Strategies – 14 chapters
Option strategies models explain various options strategies, which is built on a multidimensional approach, and it is based on market trends that involve risk-return and other factors.
7. Markets and Taxation -7 chapters
If you are a trader in India, you should be well informed about the taxes that might be levied on your account and Investments. This module explains to the user the taxation procedures for investing or trading in the markets. It also explains several topics like how to prepare a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, calculation of the turnover, and how to file income tax returns, and several more.
8. Currency, Commodity, and Government Securities – 19 chapters
This module covers MCX commodity contracts, currency, and government securities that are traded in the Indian markets.
9. Risk Management & Trading Psychology -16 chapters
This module explains service management features, along with the psychology that is needed for consistent and profitable trading.
10. Trading Systems – 16 chapters
This module explains the major components that are needed to build a good trading system and also the input parameters, interpreting other factors along with decision making. Also, the traders can learn about the components and different types of systems for trading.
11. Personal Finance – 25 chapters
One of the most important aspects is personal finance, which will help you in meeting short term and long term goals. This module explains several aspects of personal finance like insurance, investment, goal-oriented investments, retirement planning, budgeting, etc. By studying this module, it might help the traders to construct a plan for their finance.
12. Innerworth — Mind over markets – 517 chapters
A collection of articles explaining the psychology of trading guides and prepares the trader psychologically to become an experienced trader.
Certificate of Zerodha Varsity
Zerodha Varsity provides certificates through online tests that are conducted on Zerodha app. The topics are segregated into three levels, such as beginner, intermediate, and advanced. There will be a quiz at the end of each level, and the trader can take up the certification exam after completing every module. When it is completed, a certificate is issued by Zerodha.
Zerodha’s customer support can be reached through telephone and email. Yet there is no live chat or 24×7 customer service. The traders can receive quick answers through email, and phone and the customer service representatives are highly dedicated and knowledgeable and provide answers instantly. If you send a query through email, it will be answered within 1 to 2 business days.
The Conclusion – Zerodha Review
With more than 3 million clients, we conclude our Zerodha review. Zerodha is a trustworthy and respectable discount broker and the largest stock broker in India. Zerodha is consistently updating its platform with advanced, technological trading services. If you need to open an account with Zerodha brokerage (with lowest brokerage charges including maintenance charges), you get several advantages like low brokerage charges, the fastest web-based trading platform, and several more. We highly recommend Zerodha for all types of traders and investors who are focusing on low fees in the Indian market.
Is Zerodha regulated?
Zerodha was established in 2010, and it is an Indian-based discount broker. It is regulated by SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India).
What are Zerodha’s trading charges?
This broker provides fixed brokerage-free equity delivery trading flat for Rs.20 for F&O and intraday trades (Flat Rs.20 or 0.03% (whichever is lower) per executed order). If you are placing calls and trade for all segments, it charges an additional Rs.20 per executed order.
What is Zerodha Varsity?
Zerodha Varsity is an educational repository for investors. It offers several courses and modules on different trading concepts.
What is the time required to open an account with Zerodha?
It depends on how the trader has applied to open an account. If applied online, an account can be opened in a few minutes, but if applied offline, it can take 2 days.