- Binance falls to 22 USD after a 0.90% cut.
- The next resistance may be there at 23.10 USD.
As the whole market is under pressure, Binance Coin has also been down by 0.90% in the last 24 hours. The coin is now roaming at 22 USD after showing four major price changes in this period.
Binance Coin Price Statistics:
- Binance Coin is the 7th largest coin in the market with an ROI (Return on Investment) of more than 9000%.
- The total number of coins in circulation stands at 155,536,713 BNB.
- The market cap as on September 7, at 04:11 UTC stands at 3,450,587,565 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00213996 BTC and 22.07 USD.
- The 24h Volume stands at 220,822,025 USD.
BNB to USD Price Comparison:
At the opening of the day, Binance coin was being traded at 22.3 USD and at 00:30 UTC, it started gaining strength and reached 23.47 USD after a 5.05% hike. This point is the topmost point of the day for the Binance coin. Later in the next 10 and a half hours, the coin went down by 7.46% to reach 21.72 USD. This fall had a break at 17:17 UTC after a 2.30% fall. After this fall, the coin gathered momentum for recovery and gained 3.92% to reach 22.57 USD. Towards the closing for the day, the coin started weakening and lost 1.98% to reach 22.12 USD as far as the latest data is concerned.
Binance Coin Price Prediction:
Binance coin caters in the top 10 list of crypto coins and the coin has still huge potential to perform. However, as per BNB crypto price prediction, the next few days may not see any significant improvement in the value against USD. The details of the next resistance and support levels are listed below.
|Binance Coin (BNB)|
|1st Resistance||23.10666667 USD|
|2nd Resistance||24.06333333 USD|
|3rd Resistance||24.70666667 USD|
|1st Support Level||21.50666667 USD|
|2nd Support Level||20.86333333 USD|
|3rd Support Level||19.90666667 USD|