- Dogecoin records a surge of 27% in an otherwise slow week for cryptos
- Dogecoin closes the week on a good note with mass acceptance strategies
Dogecoin has been able to grab the attention of key investors yet again. The coin performed tremendously in the last 5 days by recording its 90-days high value at $0.0044 and also now being accepted as the mode of payment by FomoHunt. These efforts will certainly push DOGE towards higher surge and the current market statistics may further improve in the days to come.
Dogecoin Price Statistics:
In the last 5 days, Dogecoin has shown mixed trends. The coin continued with static trends at $ 0.0029 in the initial 4 days but then jumped upwards after the announcement of getting listed on the exchange of Binance yesterday, to reach as high as $0.0044 from $0.0030. It has dipped again to its current value at $0.0037 as on July 6, 2019 at 07:40:07 UTC but the coin has recorded an uptrend of over 27% in the last 5 days.
- The price of DOGE is noted as $0.0037 and 0.00000033 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $448,677,523
- The 24 h volume of the coin is $184,691,202
- The circulating supply of the coin has reached 120,233,153,654DOGE
- The ROI of the coin stands at 569.81%
It has been a good week for Dogecoin all in all as the coin reached as high as $0.0044 which is its 90-days high value. Although DOGE did not trend at this value for longer but the steep surge showed the coin’s potential to take the market by surprise.
Dogecoin Price Prediction:
DOGE coin started the year trading at over $0.0023 and has shown over 2X growth in the last 6 months. The coin has also been successful in grabbing major attention from key influencers in the market including Elon Musk himself. However, find more about DOGE coin future price updates, so that you can take advantage of the time when it gets all-time high.
This is a good time to invest in smaller chunks in Dogecoin and earn profits as the coin prices go up.