- KYC process in South Africa is running smoothly.
- After missing numerous deadlines, beta IOS app is all set to be launched.
The trends of Electroneum (ETN) suggest that it’s a clear cut no at least for now. Although developers are looking actively to revive the almost dead coin, only time will tell the future of ETN.
- Electroneum (ETN) dropped from 103rd place to currently at 129th position in the cryptocurrency ranking.
- USD vs ETN is currently at 0.00000050 USD, as per tradingview.com.
- With a negative 95.30 % of Return on Investment (ROI). It has a total coin circulation of 9, 517,300,818 ETN, at UTC 11:28, on May 28.
- The current market cap of the altcoin is 42,231,336 USD.
- On May 03, Electroneum coin was trading at 0.00000087 USD; however, since then its value declined by 42.5%.
Let’s have a look at the trading history of Electroneum (ETN):
|All Time||0.236234 USD |
(Nov 02, 2017)
|0.003946 USD |
(May 14, 2019)
|7-Day||0.004787 USD||0.004157 USD|
|Yesterday||0.004564 USD||0.004230 USD|
According to Coinmarketcap, although there was a little bit of stability in its values yesterday and has a gained 0.000004 USD (0.10%), with an accumulated trading volume of 531,524 USD.
The bearish trend is not going away anytime soon for Electroneum (ETN). The inconsistency and instability of crypto have badly affected the overall market capitalization of the coin. Electroneum has broken down all the earlier predicted resistance levels. As per our prediction, you should avoid trading in the crypto for now and for the future until or unless any sudden positive news drags it toward the green zone.