The price movement of Electroneum is sluggish, and the coin has traded flat for a week now. Let’s have a look at the variation in the ETN price over a period of 25-days. On August 08, Electroneum was trading around 0.00000041 BTC. However, today the ETN price has gone down by 12.19%. In the weekly trading also, the altcoin has made a dip of 2.51% from the level of 0.00000037 BTC on August 27.
Current Statistics of Electroneum
- Electroneum price was trading around $0.003503.
- Against Bitcoin, the coin was valued around 0.00000036 BTC per chip.
- The Market Cap of the Electroneum was around 34,314,511 USD.
- With an ROI of -96.29%, the 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 161,215 USD.
- Circulating Supply of ETN was at 9,796,010,576.
ETN Price Chart
Electroneum Price Prediction and Conclusion
If you look at the Electroneum chart, it has mostly been flattish for a week or so. In yesterday’s trading as well, ETN coin has made a marginal decline of 1.4%. It is expected to hover around the current level for a while. For now, the immediate resistance for the altcoin is at 0.003484 USD and support level at 0.003434 USD.
After the recent upgrade of the blockchain, there is a lot of expectations from ETN. Electroneum has shown an ample amount of potential from the beginning, but the recent update has cleared the future road-map of the ETN. At present, the short-term trend in the coin is bearish. However, this is the right time for filling up your bags with Electroneum for a good amount of returns in the future.