- Ethereum takes a dip of 5.21% in the last 24 hours, and it made the coin to go below 190 USD.
- As per our prediction, the coin is likely to be near 201 USD by the end of this week.
Ethereum has lost 5.21% in the last 24 hours, and the coin has shown three huge price swings in this period. The last day’s push has made to the coin to go below 190 USD. Before analyzing the three price swings, let us first see the current data of the coin now.
ETH Price Statistics-
- Ethereum is the second-largest coin in the market with an ROI (Return on Investment) of 6,598.14%.
- A total of 107,407,457 ETH coins are in current circulation.
- The market of Ethereum as on 21st August at 04:24 UTC stands at 20,479,705,097 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.01844426 BTC and 187.47 USD.
- The 24h volume of the coin stands at 7,113,722,617 USD.
ETH to USD Comparison-
Ethereum opened the day above 200 USD price level. As soon as it opened, it faced a blow of 3.69% and by 09:12 UTC, the coin was made to reach 195 USD. It was followed by a short hike of 1.65% over the next 7 hours and 16 minutes. This hike added 3.22 USD to the value of each coin and made the coin reach 198.42 USD. After a few hours of volatility, Ethereum took a steep dip to 187 USD with the help of a 5.52% plunge between 21:44 UTC and 04:22 UTC.
ETH Price Prediction-
Ethereum was running with a target of 200 USD a few days ago, and now it is being traded below 190 USD. Such volatility and unpredictability have not been a part of the top-ranked coin. However, it is likely to bounce back soon. As per our prediction, Ethereum may be placed at 201 USD by the time of this weekend. To know more about ETH prediction, check out our forecast page.
The details of the resistance and support levels are as follows.
|1st Resistance||190.1866667 USD|
|2nd Resistance||195.8033333 USD|
|3rd Resistance||200.5866667 USD|
|1st Support Level||193.7866667 USD|
|2nd Support Level||191.0033333 USD|
|3rd Support Level||186.3866667 USD|