Futurist Conference Digital—Canada’s Most Influential Blockchain and Emerging Technologies Event Returns November 11–12, 2020
TORONTO, September 17, 2020—Untraceable’s Futurist Conference, Canada’s largest blockchain and emerging technologies conference, returns November 11–12, 2020, for its third consecutive year. Building on the success of previous years, Futurist Conference Digital will bring together an international community of leading experts, entrepreneurs, investors, financial institutions, enterprise leaders, developers, academics, researchers, and media to discuss blockchain, digital assets, decentralized finance, and other emerging sectors that are disrupting the future of finance and technology.
The 3rd Annual Futurist Conference will be held online from November 11–12, 2020.
Influential speakers will discuss and debate how future technologies impact the social, economic, environmental, and political landscape of our global economy. Futurist Conference represents an unparalleled opportunity for anyone in blockchain and other emerging technology sectors to learn and network with like-minded industry professionals.
“We are excited to bring Futurist Conference 2020 to the virtual world, allowing a greater global audience to participate and engage with industry leaders and sessions,” said Tracy Leparulo, Founder Untraceable. “This year, it is more important than ever to discuss the future of our planet and showcase top projects that are creating a better technology landscape around the world.”
The Preliminary Futurist Conference 2020 Speaker line-up includes:
- Michael Casey – Chief Content Officer, CoinDesk
- Jason Cassidy – CEO Game Credits and Co-Founder Digitible
- Roger Ver – Founder, Bitcoin.com
- Alexia Hefti – CEO, eGovern
- Charlie Shrem – Bitcoin Pioneer
- Adam CAI – CEO, VirgoCX
- Pamela Draper – President & CEO, Bitvo Inc.
- David Gokhshtein – President, Gokhshtein Media
- Michael Gord – CEO & Co-Founder, Global Digital Assets
- Bradley Kam – Unstoppable Domains, Co-founder
- Trevor Koverko, CEO Polymath
- Thomas Park – CEO & Co-Founder, REITIUM Technologies Ltd.
- Jenna Pilgrim – CEO Streambed
- Amber D. Scott – Founder, CEO & Chief AML Ninja at Outlier Compliance Group
- Enrique Suarez – Co-Founder of MountX Real Estate Capital
- Steve Wand – CMO Game Credits and Co-Founder Digitible
- Joseph Weinberg – CEO, Shyft Network
The 2020 virtual event will be an immersive experience, including networking and gamification of the event both in the leadup and throughout the online conference sessions. Attendees will have the opportunity to network and engage online with participating speakers and other attendees and book one-to-one meetings. Attendees will have the opportunity to win prizes by collecting passcodes for listening to sessions, visiting virtual sponsor booths, and via a scavenger hunt across the internet. Attendees will also have the opportunity to win airdropped cryptocurrencies.
To cater to the international audience, the virtual event will span multiple time zones, with sessions running from morning to midnight to enable attendees to experience as many sessions of interest as possible.
Blockchain Futurist Conference is currently open for ticket registration. Attendees registering for the 2020 virtual event will receive 50% off super early bird tickets to the 2021 Futurist Conference to be held live in Toronto, Canada.
Free tickets are available for a limited time only. To register, please visit FuturistConference.com