- Monero (XMR) recently conducted the first audit of RandomX Protocol.
- OSTIF, TrailOfBits, and Arweave came together for the audit.
Additionally, Monero (XMR) will soon undergo a second audit by Kudelski Security. All these audits will formalize the blockchain and also help the users to figure out the real value of their XMR coins.
Monero Price Current Statistics (On June 11, at UTC 09:55):
- Monero vs. USD was trading at 87.152 USD.
- Again, XMR vs. Bitcoin was at 0.01100476 BTC.
- The Market Cap of the XMR coin, at the above-mentioned time, was 1,485,205,109 USD.
- The 24-hrs trading volume in Monero (XMR) was 146,026,356 USD.
- Along with a Return on Investment of 3,424.49%.
- On top of that, there were a total of 17,034,924 XMR coins were in circulation, at the time of writing.
Monero Price Comparison:
On May 17, Monero (XMR) was trading at $84.084. However, today, 25-days hence, the altcoin is trading with a hike of 3.64%. The weekly chart also shows a hike of 2.35%, if we compare today’s price with the value of crypto on June 04, which was around $ 84.882. Since this Monday, the crypto space has seen a small amount of strengthening, and it seems that this positive sentiment will persist for the next few days.
Monero Price Prediction:
There is a bit of good news regarding Monero (XMR) as the new RandomX protocol is up and running smoothly. Market too, has helped the altcoin, and it is, at the time of writing, trading in the green zone, if compared to the last few days. We would like to stick with our previous Monero Price Prediction, which is hitting $100 mark by the end of 2019.
With the audit of the cryptocurrency going on, the investors should watch it closely. The development team will also be hoping for the trading volume to go up from here.