- Facing a critical crisis moment. All market sentiments are against the Dogecoin (DOGE).
- At present, the price of Dogecoin is at 0.002684 USD.
Trading charts of Dogecoin (DOGE) has been in red for a month now. On top of that, no positive news is giving any support for the altcoin.
- As per CoinMarketCap, in cryptocurrency ranking, Dogecoin (DOGE) is at 29th
- On May 13, at UTC 07:24, the total Market Capitalization of the crypto was 320,352,249 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-Hour volume was 45,408,127 USD, with a total of 119,475,615,249 DOGE chips in circulation.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued at 0.00000038 BTC peer chip.
- Against its 25-day’s back value, which was 0.002810 USD on April 17, however, its value declined by 4.48%.
Here is some comparison regarding the value of Dogecoin (DOGE):
- All-Time High: 018773 USD (Jan 07, 2018)
- All Time Low: 000085 USD (May 07, 2015)
- Yesterday’s High / Low: 002820 USD / $0.002612 USD
- Yesterday’s Open / Close: 002757 USD / $0.002665 USD
- Yesterday’s Change: -0.000092 USD (-3.33%)
- Yesterday’s Volume: 44,577,097 USD
Recent activity in the Dogecoin:
The Dogecoin’s developer team has mentioned a long term silence for now. Besides some random tweets by Elon Musk, there is no good news regarding the cryptocurrency. Although the altcoin is not dead, it is not going to give a substantial hope and additionally return on investment to investors for at least quite some time now. Even experts are not sure of its future, so try to avoid trading in it unless some miracle happens.