- Ripple adds 1.67% in 1 day to touch 0.2615 USD.
- The next resistance for Ripple might be waiting at 0.272 USD.
Ripple, the third-largest coin, has taken the lead along with all other major coins in the process of recovery. It has gained 1.67% over the last 24 hours. It has shown three major price swings in this period. The highest point it touched yesterday was 0.2650 USD.
XRP Current Statistics-
- Ripple has the 3rd rank in the crypto market with an ROI (Return on Investment) of 4,342.80%.
- The total number of coins in current circulation stands at 42,984,656,144 XRP.
- The market cap of Ripple as on 03rd September at 03:48 UTC stands at 11,216,014,073 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.00002503 BTC and 0.2615 USD.
- The 24h volume is 1,083,834,566 USD.
XRP to USD Price Comparison-
Ripple faced a blow at the opening of the day, and it lasted over the next 8 hours and 45 minutes. In this period, the coin lost 1.45% to reach the lowest point of the day at 0.2535 USD. The next swing was a huge hike of 4.54% that lasted till 20:31 UTC. But this hike was not a consistent one. We can see two breaks in between almost every 5 hours. However, this hike in total helped the coin to touch the peak of the day at 0.2650 USD. It was followed by a decline in the value by 1.87%, and it pushed the coin to 0.2600 USD by 02:27 UTC. The current value is roaming around 0.2615 USD.
XRP Price Prediction-
The coin has been successful in taking the first step in consonance with the market towards recovery. But it is yet to make a long journey. The next resistance is likely to come at 0.272 USD. The next probable resistance and support levels are listed below.
|1st Resistance||0.264062333 USD|
|2nd Resistance||0.267304667 USD|
|3rd Resistance||0.272144333 USD|
|1st Support Level||0.255980333 USD|
|2nd Support Level||0.251140667 USD|
|3rd Support Level||0.247898333 USD|