- Stellar records 29% downtrend in July but may make up for it now
- Stellar may rise to $0.100 by the end of the week
There is no better time than now to start investing time, energy, and resources in the Stellar coin for it is placed at the perfect position right now where bullish growth is only a few steps away. XLM coin gave only bearish trends for the first half of this month declining almost 29%, but it is now showing an upward trend and may rise to $0.100 by this weekend. The current market performance reaffirms progressive trends ahead.
Stellar Price Statistics:
In the last one month, XLM coin has dipped from $0.130494 to $0.091322 as on July 22, 2019, at 06:12:25 UTC. This shows a downtrend of over 30% in the past 30 days. Stellar started the month of July trading at $0.108585 and moved downwards consistently till last week hitting as low as $0.076859 and recording over 29% downtrend in this month, but now it seems to be bouncing back to the rising trends.
- Stellar price is noted to be $0.091322 and 0.00000860 BTC
- The Market Cap is now $1,784,725,223
- The 24-hour volume of the XLM coin has reached $172,142,738
- The ROI now stands at 2,963.10%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 19,604,574,844 XLM
Stellar reached as high as $0.095075 yesterday and closed the day trading at $0.091202. It has not moved much till now but may start surging up an afternoon to close the day on a better note than yesterday.
XLM Price Prediction:
Stellar Lumens may pick up pace now. It may reach as high as $0.120 by the end of the month and remain above this value for the next month as well. XLM may also head towards the target of crossing $0.2 by the end of the year.
This is the perfect time to plan long-term investments in Stellar as the coin’s daily value is also rising sharply.