Stellar (XLM) is one of the most sought after coin, and its high market cap features it in the top 10 list. Following the market trend, the coin has lost almost 9.5% in the last 1 day. However, the medium-term seems bullish for the coin. Let us now discover the current statistics of the coin.
Current XLM Price Statistics-
- Stellar is the 10th largest coin in the global crypto market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) stands at 2,147.41%.
- A total of 19,633,173,222 XLM coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap as on 15th August at 07:28 UTC is 1,305,862,788 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.0663765 USD and 0.00000687 BTC.
- The 24h volume stands at 130,118,799 USD.
XLM to USD Price Comparison-
Stellar Lumens maintained its value near 0.073 USD for a larger period yesterday. From 16:17 UTC, it started losing value and reached 0.067 USD by 17:26 UTC. This steep fall was followed by a small stint of the hike which took the coin’s value against USD to 0.071 USD by 22:09 UTC. The final swing came as loss of value, and it cost the coin a whopping 7.22%. By 04:27 UTC, it was hovering around 0.065 USD. Since then it has gained slightly and maintained its value around 0.066 USD.
The upcoming days may not be the best days ahead for any crypto coins. All the details of the resistance and support levels are listed below.
|1st Resistance||0.072883 USD|
|2nd Resistance||0.076583 USD|
|3rd Resistance||0.078915 USD|
|1st Support Level||0.066851 USD|
|2nd Support Level||0.064519 USD|
|3rd Support Level||0.060819 USD|