The DAO Consensus Community Meetup Will Be Held on November 13, 2020
THE KEY DEFI TRENDS by DAO Consensus
This is a live event with online broadcast for 3.5 hours in Moscow, where industry leaders will talk about the secrets of effective mining, discuss the prospects of NFT as a new class of virtual assets, and talk about the opportunities of DAO.
There will be three discussion panels around the topic—mining, DeFi & NFT, and DAO. What can you earn in mining today, how to maximize profits and avoid financial losses? What is a non-fungible NFT token and what are the prospects for collecting digital objects? And also, all about the Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). Learn about the latest trends from top market experts!
Bonus: there will be the presentation of community Consensus DAO by its Founder, Ilya Churakov, who will talk about online communities and how to improve your financial situation, becoming a digital consultant or using other resources of the DAO community.
The best digital consultants and speakers will be awarded.
- Locomotive of the blockchain movement, crypto-moderator, and permanent host of online and offline events, face of decentralized television Sergey Sevantsyan
- Berezka DAO Co-Founder Roman Kaufman
- Founder of DAO Consensus Ilya Churakov
- The representative of the Binance crypto exchange in Russia and the CIS Gleb Kostarev
- Development Director at 1inch Nikita Ovchinnik
- Entrepreneur, an expert in finance and investment, Founder of Berezka DAO, CryptoBazar fund, CB Capital Fund Oleg Ivanov
- Berezka DAO Co-Founder Leonid Morozovsky
- CEO LAZM Philip Modnew
- Founder of the DeFireX service, entrepreneur, crypto enthusiast, experienced crypto investor (since 2012) Roman Moiseyev
- The representative of the largest company importing miners to Russia Chilkoot Eremin Artem
- Andrey Voronkov, Co-Founder of UniDao and MarsDao
- Founder and CEO of the BitRiver data center Igor Runets
- A contributor to the UniDAO project, consultant in the field of blockchain technology Denis Smirnov
- The Founder of the DAO.vc George Galoyan
Participants of the meetup are crypto traders, investors, entrepreneurs, project managers, startup founders, representatives of crypto exchanges and crypto wallets, and everyone who wants to learn about new market opportunities.
Guests will find a welcome zone with sparkling drinks, networking, and an incendiary after party!
Event format: offline with live online broadcast—you can participate from anywhere in the world!
The meetup will be broadcast on the decentralized crypto TV channel dTV.
The General partner of the event is PONS. Special partners are CITYLIFE, NeoMAXs, MIG.business, and Neironix; community and media partner is ThinkTank Community.
Registration for offline and online participation (a link to the broadcast will be sent to your email)
The meetup will be held on November 13, at 18:30 MSK in the SOK Rybakov tower coworking at 36 Leningradsky Prospekt, p. 11, Moscow, Russia.