VeChain Price Analysis: VeChain (VET) Resumes Back To Bearish Trends Trading At $0.0076
- VET token records a surge of 8% in the last 30 days
- VeChain continues to trade below $0.0080 for most of the days in the month
VeChain may have inked some outstanding partnerships in the recent past and may have been continuously engaging the community through major announcements. But, the coin still needs to figure out a way to move above $0.0080 and trade at a better value for longer durations. As per VeChain News, the coin has again slipped to 29th position in the global crypto ranking owing to its current market trends.
VeChain Price Statistics:
In the last one month, VET has shown an uptrend of over 8% trading from $0.0070 around June 4 to now trading at $0.0076 as on July 4, 2019, at 10:34:32 UTC. The coin also surged steeply from $0.0064 to $0.010 around June 24 and then dipped back to trade below $0.0080 almost throughout the week.
- The current trading VET price is noted at $0.0076 and 0.00000065 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $424,109,302
- The 24h volume has now reached $52,282,947
- The ROI of the coin stands at -48.64%
- The circulating supply of VET is now 55,454,734,800 VET
VET token closed trading yesterday at $0.0077, and the value of the token dropped as low as $0.0075 while the highest was recorded at $0.0080. In the last 7 days, VET token’s highest recorded value was $0.0094.
VeChain Price Prediction:
VeChain may close the month trading above $0.0080, but it may take a few more months for the coin to perform better and give huge value to the traders consistently. The coin may close this year trading beyond $0.0099.
This is a good time to invest in VET as the prices are lower, but the returns in the future are definitely higher.