‘Blockchained India’ presents India Dapp Fest (IDF) 2019 with a zeal. The event is finally set to embark on its 5 day long journey. It is the first ever blockchain conference that is taking place at such a huge level in India.
India Dapp Fest is the biggest event for those who are passionate about the blockchain ecosystem, and are interested to meet speakers and mentors in person and see them share their ideas in the field. The hackathon event is scheduled to begin tomorrow, that is, June 11th.
A quick check with IDF:
- Hackathon and Certified Workshop: June 11 – 13; Venue: IndiQube Alpha Building, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru
- Blockchain Conference: June 14 – 15; Venue: The Lalit Ashok Hotel, Bengaluru
For more info – https://www.indiadappfest.com/
The event is hosted by Blockchained India and a huge number of participants have registered to witness one of the most exciting and innovative blend of blockchain technology, digitisation, and burgeoning trends.
With a display of motivating orations, cut-throat competitions of the hackathon and inspiring speeches by the speakers for its audience, India Dapp Fest is going to be the ideal destination for the millennials to learn, create and experience the beauty of technology.
- Jaspreet Bindra – SVP, Digital Transformations, Mahindra Group
- Jessica Zartler – Blockchain Anthropologist
- Rong Chen – Chairman, Elastos Foundation
- Nitin Gaur – Director, Digital Assets WW, IBM
- Alicia Ferratusco – Co-founder and CBO, Starfish Network
- Anderson Tan – Managing General Partner, Alpha Omega Capital
- Bernd Oostrum – CEO and Co-founder, Tezsure
- Kumar Anirudh – CEO and Co-founder, Acyclic Labs; Steering Committee Member, IOTA
- David Casey – CEO and Co-founder, NuMundo
- Akshay Aggarwal – CEO Blocumen Studios; Alumni Ambassador, Draper University
- Jonathan Casino Jaranilla – Co-founder, Ledger Atlas
- Amol Kulkarni – Sr. Security Architect & Head of Engineering, Blockchain Program Office, Intel India
With major companies in the finance space embracing blockchain recently, the India Dapp Fest will bring together corporate, entrepreneurs and investors to a common platform.
- For professionals, it will help explore the challenges presented by blockchain and to get social and public policy regulations.
- For the beginners, who are eager to get to know more about this disruptive technology, excellent speakers will demonstrate the area with significant examples.
Beyond that, the platform offers an opportunity of networking with the professionals who are the best in the field and to lay a firm foundation by intellectual discussions with the mentors. A complete hands-on workshop gives a live experience on the working of blockchain technology.
Focused topics to be discussed at India Dapp Fest:
- Conscious Decentralisation
- Startups in the public blockchain space
- Permissioned Blockchain/Blockchain as a service
- Public Vs Private/Permissioned Blockchains
- Launching Digital Asset Regulations Policy Report
- Decentralised Finance
- Conscious Decentralisation – Futuristic Startup on Public Blockchain
- Shark Tank Style Pitch or Startups Showcase
- Government Policies on Blockchain, Data security & Privacy
- Data Security & Privacy
- Women in Blockchain
- Current State of the Indian Blockchain Ecosystem
- Opportunities from the eyes of Indian Investors
So get excited to explore more possible ways in which the blockchain can be deployed to solve the challenges and set a path in your career to make the best use of the knowledge gained. It is the best chance to move out of your comfort zone and explore new challenges that occur in the industries day to day.
The India Dapp Fest is all about bringing the blockchain ecosystem to India and implement it at a higher rate by educating the people about this hit trend. The participants are expected to actively engage and make this event a huge success, and make it a trend setter!