- Ethereum continues to be a trendsetter, becomes the fundamental building block for the launch of JPMorgan’s Quorum
- Vitalik Buterin’s strong belief in ETH’s bullish trends in the comings days gives investors a reason to rejoice
Ethereum has been a stepping stone, a building block and an inspiration for the inception of many cryptocurrency projects. Since its creation in 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum, a blockchain based open source smart contract platform, has served as a platform for the making of decentralized applications empowering users & developers across the world. Currently, it’s being compared with Tron for transaction speed and system efficiency, but Ethereum has been able to maintain its edge through collaborations with the giants of the business world including JPMorgan and Microsoft. This reflects the platform’s growing reliability and long term outlook backed by a strong market position.
- Ethereum has secured 2nd position in CoinMarketCap’s top 100 cryptocurrencies list globally
- The market cap of the coin is noted at 20,402,689 USD as on May 12, 2019, at 08:39:01 UTC
- The price of each ETH is trading at 192.42 USD & 0.02693698 BTC
- The 24 h volume has been 12,999,502,540 USD
- The ROI stands at 6,696.80%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 106,031,660 ETH, and the total supply is also the same.
Ethereum has been on an upward trend of over 6% in the last 30 days with the price peaking to over 203.47 USD. As on April 8, 2019, at 13:34:01 UTC, the market cap of the coin was recorded at 19,052,465,524 USD, the price of each ETH was trading at 180.47 USD & 0.03436779 BTC, and the 24 h volume was 9,071,393,561 USD. In the past 7 days, the value of the coin has been ranging between 203.47 USD and 159.70 USD. ETH will reach its first resistance level at 207.46 USD in the next one week.
Ethereum Price Prediction until 2020:
Ethereum (ETH) is that promising cryptocurrency that does not disappoint. The coin has been moving upward since the past few months. The all-time high of 1,432.88 USD achieved by ETH on January 13, 2018, is expected to be crossed by the end of 2020. Although Ethereum has been facing a tough competition & few setbacks regarding the slow transaction speed, it has the potential to top its game once again owing to the dedicated team of professionals. The price of the coin can reach as high as 1000 USD by the end of 2019 and can reach up to 2000 USD by 2020.
This is the best time to invest in Ethereum before the coin value surges further.