- VeChain (VET) has partnered with Zeux to settle payment through Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
- The long term value to reach 5 USD by 2020.
VeChain (VET) has been partnered with Zeux and this partnership will enable payment of crypto coins via major payments apps like Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. This rolling out of services has been done on a pilot basis in the UK only and Zeux confirms that the services will be extended to the whole of Europe by the end of this year. VeChain (VET) has also confirmed this in a tweet last week. As per the prediction, the value of VeChain will reach as high as 0.1 USD by the end of 2019. We should now analyze the current statistics of the VeChain to understand the growth pattern.
- VeChain (VET) is ranked at 27th position in the crypto market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) of VeChain stands at negative 58.28%.
- A total of 55,454,734,800 VET coins are in current circulation.
- The current market cap of VeChain as on 13th May at 04:59 stands at 343,697,431 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 0.006198 USD and 0.00000088 BTC.
- The current 24h volume at the same UTC stands at 14,223,178 USD.
The value of each VeChain coin has doubled in the last 4 months. The coin’s pace in the graph has shown a stable growth in the first 2/3 months, and the value increased abruptly on the latter part of March. In consonance with the global market, the value of each coin has increased by 50% in a week. The market cap on 13th April was 381,578,533 USD, and the value of each coin stood at 0.006881 USD and 0.00000135 BTC. The current market cap and the value of each coin are 9% less than the value of last month.
All these positive developments in the VeChain’s sphere are likely to bring a huge price surge. We predict the value to rising and resistance will be faced at 0.01 USD and another at 0.05 USD. By the end of 2019, the value must be resting at 0.1 USD price level. The 2020 prediction goes with easily breaching the 1 USD mark, and it may go as high as 5 USD.
Getting a new batch of coins is advised at such a lucrative price and holding them until 2020 will surely give a huge dividend.