Tezos’ Founder Shows Optimism in the Price Trend; a Bullish Run is Ahead
- Tezos’ current market cap is 818,583,343 USD, and the value of each coin stands at 1.24 USD.
- Tezos’ founder Arthur Breitman has shown confidence in the XTZ’s future trend of value.
- The coin’s next resistance will be at 1.45 USD with a bullish long term outlook.
Tezos is a digital platform which supports dApps and smart contracts. It was developed in 2017 by ex-Morgan Stanley analyst Arthur Breitman. This crypto platform is based on a self-developing blockchain network. Tezos relies on the delegated proof-of-stake (DPoS) and Turing complete smart contracts.
Tezos Price Chart –
Current Statistics –
- Tezos (XTZ) is currently ranked at 17th position in the global crypto world.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) of Tezos stands at negative 25.26%.
- A total of 660,640,949 XTZ coins are in current circulation.
- The current market cap stands at 818,583,343 USD at 02:34 UTC.
- The value of each coin stands at 1.24 USD and 0.00021085 BTC.
- The 24h volume at the same UTC stands at 5,103,320 USD.
Since the starting of the year 2019, Tezos coin has performed at a steady pace until the last week of March. During the April market boom, Tezos price gained a huge 50% in 2 weeks. From that period, the coin is undergoing many price variations. The highest point was achieved at 1.48 USD on 23rd April. However, the market is on the down phase. The market cap on 7th April was 650,913,585 USD. And the value of each Tezos coin was 0.984157 USD and 0.00019222 BTC. The current market cap and the value of each XTZ coin have increased by 25% in the last 30 days. The 1-day value of Tezos coin was on a growing path. The range of XTZ was 1.14 USD to 1.23 USD.
Tezos Price Prediction – How much will it surge by 2020?
Recently the founder of Tezos, Arthur Breitman said that Tezos would be a very successful project in the year 2019. This has boosted the morale of investors. According to Tezos Predictions, the market trend is on the rise and within the next two weeks, the value will be at 1.45 USD when it will face the 1st resistance. The next resistance will be there at 1.50 USD. The long term and medium-term outlook are bullish. By the end of 2019, the value should go past 3 USD mark. By the end of 2020, the value should be at 10 USD mark.
Looking at the market trend, we advise potential investors to lock buying positions now. The price trend will go high and give huge dividends on the investment if it is held until 2020’s 2nd quarter.