In a recent assessment by Coin Bureau, Verge (XVG) stands out to be a stable cryptocurrency with 7 out of 10 rating points. In its report, the altcoin watchdog stated,
“There are healthy levels of turnover and liquidity (in XVG chips). You should trade with caution as XVG are still volatile.”
Verge (XVG) Current Statistics:
- On July 14, at UTC 09:06, Verge was trading around $0.00665980.
- With an ROI of more than 9000%, the current market rank of XVG is 72nd.
- At the same time, the market capitalization of the crypto was 105,494,082 USD.
- Besides, the total XVG chips, circulating in the market, were 15,821,397,959.
- Against Bitcoin, the altcoin was valued around 0.00000060 BTC per chip.
- Additionally, the 24-hrs trading volume in the crypto was around 1,213,780 USD.
Verge to USD Price Comparison:
If one looks at the monthly change in the value of Verge Coin, on July 19, it was valued at $0.00909377. However, today after 25-days, it is trading with a dip of 26.76%. On a similar note, in the weekly Verge chart, the coin has gone down by 13.83% from the trading price of $0.00774973 on July 08. However, yesterday’s trading was some sign of relief for the digital coin. On the previous day, Verge opened at $0.006808 and with a marginal breakdown of 0.67%, wrapped the day at 0.006762 USD.
Verge Price Prediction:
As per our Verge price prediction, Verge will trade around $0.01 by the end of 2019. However, for now, the coin needs to overcome the bearish market trend. There is a sense of stability in the altcoin in the last 2-3days. As of now, there is a support level for the coin at $0.00650833. At the same time, the immediate resistance is at $0.006973.
Amidst the bearish market, XVG is making a slow but stable movement. The recent listing, as a stable currency, in Coin Bureau’s chart will help the coin in turning the tides in their side. As far as trends are concerned, it is recommended to hold in the long term, while staying away from trading in the short term will be a smart move in this unpredictable market.