Cheerlands has made an announcement about its partnership with Medabots, which is one of the best GameFi projects across the world. So it is the new strategic partner, and both of them will be working together in terms of cross-marketing, staking, working with tournament organizations, and competitions to grow each other’s projects in various ways. The aim of CheerLand is to continue the partnership for a longer period of time with an aim to achieve success.
About Medabots ╳ Medacoin
MEDA is basically a BEP token and is also a new cryptocurrency that helps video game users in managing their virtual in-game goods. Not only will Medacoin be the native currency of the Medabots NFT Marketplace, but it may also be used in five other ways.
- Buying physical medabots merchandise and in-game goods.
- Use for entering live matches and earning more tokens. Wager matches may now be entered using Medacoin tokens.
- Medapart NFTs in mint condition (which can provide additional revenue for the token that can be used to fund future tournaments or contests). Refer friends to get coins. All future MedaCOIN tokens can be utilized in/transferred across games. Head + Left Arm + Right Arm + Legs = 24 distinct Medabots X 4 different Medaparts X 5 unusual parts = 480 unique mintable Medabots NFTs (“skins” that exhibit wear and tear might lead to further modifications)
- Start earning tokens by referrals. The same Medacoins will be used in transferring to all the future games.
Key Takeaways From Medabots:
- Kevin Comadran, the project CEO, owns this well-known and well-loved IP from the 1990s, ushering in a new era of Medabots.
- Free to play, online multiplayer earn-to-play using proprietary NFT Medabot pieces.
- Single-player adventure mode for iOS and Android on January 31, 2022; multiplayer and crypto integration in February and Q4 2022; Switch + Xbox + PS5 + PC game in 2022; Medaverse VR NFT game in 2022.
- The developers of the AAA game and the makers of Riot, Ubisoft and Marvel have worked on projects like Mad Max and Spiderman. Now the team has 55 members.
- Bityboy (a big crypto influencer) and the Salamanca siblings (from the no. 1 TV show Breaking Bad) are already in the game as Medabot avatars.
- Dealing with multiple globally famous YouTubers totalling 130 million followers.
- Medachain, a dedicated first-of-its-kind gaming blockchain, has already been established by Chainsense Ltd which is a London-based Blockchain development startup.
- There are additional features that are coming soon that include Medapets, in-game purchases, and battle seasons for physical merchandise and digital avatars.
CheersLand is basically a scalable GameFi Metaverse Aggregator where the gamers can monetize their gaming experiences as well as social networks. The platform follows the game-as-a-service model, dual driven in the Built to Earn and Play to Earn, having the product portfolio of GameFied Launchpad, multi-asset staking platform, and the multi-game universe and powered developing new users through the invitation, which develops a diversified as well as unique GameFi ecosystem.