Galactic Arena Launches IAO on Ape Swap

Galactic Arena recently launched its Initial Ape Offering (IAO) on Ape Swap. The PVP-based NFT battle arena allows users to import NFTs, stake them, and battle against other players.

The integration will allow players to fight it out against other users’ apes. Additionally, gamers can also place crypto-based wagers on the game. Finally, with Galactic Arena, players can migrate and update NFTs.

Moreover, they can stake BUSD, BNB, or GAN, to compete in the Galactic Arena. The venture will collaborate with multiple NFT games to animate, upgrade, and integrate the characters. Players have plenty of reasons to be excited as Galactic Arena plans to add characters from 10+ NFT games.

It presents an ideal opportunity to utilize users’ dormant NFTs. The game even offers its native Heroes, so players can choose from them to earn esteemed rewards. The quickly growing GameFi and NFT space is always looking for the most innovative solutions.

Whether it’s an interoperable DeFi network, adding NFT-based value, or earning opportunities, Galactic Arena can integrate it. It will be a standard IAO, taking place on Binance Smart Chain with multiple tokens.

The only notable difference between the IAO is that the GAO token will be listed at around 0.0055 dollars, which is 10% higher than the standard. Here is an overview of the offering:

During the primary offering, users can only purchase IAO tokens with $BNB

During the secondary offering, users can only purchase IAO tokens with $GNANA

Both the offerings take place subsequently and for the same token price.

The BNB token sale will take place on the ApeSwap.Finance/IAO for 12 hours and users only require BNB tokens to participate.

  • Launch Date: November 4, 16:00 UTC
  • Token Price: 0.005 dollars per GAN (paid via BNB)
  • On Sale: 80,000,000 GAN
  • Hard Cap: 400,000 dollars
  • Vesting: 25% at the start, and the remaining 75% will be vested in the next three years (25% per month)

On the other hand, here is an overview of the secondary offering:

  • Launch Date: November 4, 16:00 UTC
  • Duration: 12 hours
  • Token Price: 0.005 dollars per GAN (paid via BNB)
  • GNANA to Burn: 400,000 dollarsĀ 
  • On Sale: 80,000,000 GAN
  • Vesting: 25% at the start and the remaining 75% will be vested in the next three years (25% per month)

Seeing the growing popularity of NFTs and involved parties, the integration will undoubtedly be an instant hit.

Roxanne Williams

Roxanne Williams has recently joined as a market reporter for CryptoNewsZ - the 24/7 crypto news site, where she produces recent stories, technical analysis and price updates on world's leading cryptocurrencies.

Related Articles

Back to top button